Are sports drinks really that good for you? The sugar content is so high

Are sports drinks really that good for you? The sugar content is so high.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGgC5lvuPLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're basically just sugary mineral supplements with water. They can be handy if you're heavily dehydrated, but for everyday use there's no point.

Back before you could order this high tech SuperCellâ„¢ with OsmoTechâ„¢ Branched Waxy High Speed Powdered Cab Mix stuff on Amazon for like 5 bucks for 20 pounds, I used to use gatorade and powerade for long rides in the peak of summer. Nowadays of course it's way cheaper to buy the bulk powder. inb4 hurr you can just mix sugar and salt. Of course you can but it tastes disgusting.

I think, in general, people who ask "is ____ good for you" are allergic to exercise and would probably do well to ask a physician instead of Veeky Forums, but hey that's just me.

Wew.

Goddman Brynn is sexy

Who actually drinks like that? You're supposed let some air get out

>when you see Harvey passing down the street and you really need a role

What a cute webm :)
Someones knocking at the door brb

A-user? Are you there?

>are sports drinks good for you?

If you work outva lot? Sure, like that one user said, they're basically sugary mineral supplements in water. Burn off the calories and you'll be fine - though you'll need to mind your oral hygiene. Plenty of sportsmen develop bad teeth due to all the sugary shit they consume.

If you don't work out you really shouldn't touch the stuff.

I am athletic. My shitty teeth are due more to all the "accidental" elbows I've eaten

Guess what has zero sugar?

A bullet.

Theres a nice piece done by CBC (canuck broadcasting corp) on this topic.
youtu.be/uGgC5lvuPLY
TL; DW - not good. Water is the best supplement.

MONSTER ENERGY ZERO ULTRA TM

Even the sugar-free ones are bad for you

Good for when you've been doing a lot of physical stuff. So you shouldn't worry about drinking it.

No they aren't.

Forgot I'm not on Veeky Forums

>check amazon
>no such thing exists
You LIAR! I trusted you!