What is some good literature that exemplifies this sort of humor?

What is some good literature that exemplifies this sort of humor?

You'll definitely want to check out the complete works of Tumblr as well as the Reddit anthology friend.

I don't get this.

Then again, I don't really browse Tumblr or Reddit. Maybe you shoukd go back OP.

Why are womemes unable to understand humor? Every time a womeme makes a joke it's the same thing - there is no joke. Just a wacky scenario that involves someone dancing or swearing. I swear they're like children where the goal of humor is inclusivity and to make people feel more comfortable. The Ghostbusters remake is the greatest example of this: no punchline, no biting wit or satirical edge, just endless memes. Womemes expect you to sit through it and laugh, just laugh and don't think about it. It's always the same fucking Rick and Morty Kate Beaton shit, over and over. Humor is about "getting it" in the eyes of a womeme, and not about offending or provoking people. This is in turn is why Sam Hyde is the greatest provocateur and comedian of this century, he's up there with Chaucer and Pynchon. In a sense these people are the antithesis of womemes.

So every military conflict in history boils down to race?

>tfw the Battle of Bosworth Field was about who had the best skin

Do all female classes exist? It implies a conservative separatist attitude on genders but the teacher is a hip old liberal grandma who swears.

That's... pretty redpilled, actually

anything is possible with muh horseshoe theory

Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald will provide some valuable insights into the design and Judaic origins of white guilt humor.

What do we call this type of lazy Reddit rick and morty humor where the punchline is that they spoke in an impolite way on the lines "oh shit dude wassup!"

this is actually quite concerning that someone would believe this. maybe they need to go back to history class.

this post == cringe

People have historically battled over ideology, values, and resources. Battling over race has been fairly rare historically. This isn't just unfunny, it's inaccurate.

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

>The 30 years war was because of racial tensions
MY EYES ARE OPENED

What?

That one was actually about women's rights.

"Retarded"

Yes every evil in all of history and prehistory ultimately comes from a 17th century scientific theory.

>implying all history is the history of class conflict

Does anyone have more tumblr "intellectual" "humour"

>he doesn't know the white man stole melanoid pyramid technology six gorillions ago and all war from then on has been due to that tech

How can someone who actually, sincerely has anime reaction images saved believe they're in any position to criticize anything?

I would deepthroat the brown one.

>Comic argues that ethnic differences drive history and are the root cause of all conflict
>The mainstream left supports mass migration and multiculturalism

How can some people's views be so ill-thought out?

Please leave

what's the deal with people who reduce history to fit their contemporary political agenda? it's not just leftists either. any books about this topic?

I think you're lost, buddy. You know this isn't Reddit, right?

t. brainlet

>You know this isn't Reddit, right?

But it is

>DUDE THESE TWO CONTRADICTORY OPINIONS ARE EXPRESSED BY THE SAME PEOPLE LMAO
>DUDE THE MAINSTREAM LEFT IS A MONOLITHIC HOMOGENEOUS ENTITY LMAO

Kill yourself

>weebnigger acts as if he's better than cancer