Got this for Christmas, what the fuck do I do with it?

Got this for Christmas, what the fuck do I do with it?

attach it to your kitchenaid mixer and stick your dick in it for having to ask such a stupid question

You make worst

Grind 10lbs of meat with it at one time and burn up your kitchenaid motor like I did. A good time was had by all.

put ground beef in it and makes a stew with the cubes that come out

don't listen to this guy, you have to make best.

lekker

I got one too OP. I just made homemade meatballs with mine and they turned out good. You can also make homeground burgers and stuff sausages if you get the sausage stuffer add on, which is pretty cheap.

Buy a whole turkey and grind it for superior turkey burgers (with fat and skin because you can). Buy cheap pork and make sausages.

Don't do like did, take it slow and partially freeze your meat to make it easier for your mixer.

To directly, I learned my lesson after trying to let the bread hook do its job. Mine has never been the same since, but the grinder seems less damaging.

Yeah, I know it was my own fault for burning it up. I should have periodically felt the casing to see if it was getting hot and let it rest for a while.

worst codpiece I ever owned.

My only regret is that I have butt one upvote to give. XDDD

Why does freezing the meat help it? I'm thinking about buying one of these.

Put cheese in it to make string cheese

>we're not allowed to make shitty jokes anymore

Use it to mince words like a liberal

Same with me and the bread hook.

It makes it so the fat/meat doesn't slide around and make the blade "chase" to cut. Think of when a human tries to cut thin slices in warm vs. par-frozen meat. Your fingers won't thank you, though.

Put a live eel in it

this makes smaller eels

put the die in the freezer for a couple of hours.
get a pork shoulder from the grocery store
cube it up pretty small saving some of the fat (flavor and texture)
add paprika, black pepper, white pepper, chopped green onion, chopped jalepeno, a little cumin, some salt.
massage it all together real good, throw in a few cups full of ice
grind it into a bowl
put it back through the machine with the stuffing attachment and feed it into natural sheep casing being careful not to hold the casing so tight that it bursts.
twist them into links of about 10 to 12 inches
smoke them for 3 hours at about 245 with apple, white oak, hickory or pecan
send them to me
???
profit

I tried to use one of these on my mom's mixer and the motor got hot and it took forever to grind meat. I'd rather buy a real grinder or use a food processor. the texture is not quite the same with a food processor but it's very fast easy.

Sanitize it, attach a number six? die plate, and put some decent beef through, preferably with as much connective tissue removed as possible. Do not regrind or leave a significant chunk of connective tissue behind, it's better to lose less than 10% of your beef than end up with some chewiness in your burger or meatball.

The reason for not regrinding, or overmixing, is similar to why you don't overwork dough. You're helping the connective tissues tangle together and toughening the meat.

This cooks cereal for you umm hmm

Shove leftover meat into it to make mince. Combine with vegetables to pad the meat out a bit, stick it in a cooking dish, top with mashed potato, and you have a pie.

I remember this rotten.com article

he posted it

/thread

i love these, these are really satisfying to use because its not automatic you gotta use your arm to twist and make the meat into minced meat its really nice, brings back the good old ussr days

Fpbp

can you use these things for seed mills?