How do I stop myself from eating out of boredom

How do I stop myself from eating out of boredom
Also what does coconut crab taste like

Stop being bored. Do something with your time so that you don't feel bored all the time. Also get rid of junk snacks.

like coconuts

>How do I stop myself from eating out of boredom
get yourself a fidget spinner

Not OP, but I don't really have any interests aside from cooking and eating. The only time I don't want to eat is while I'm in the middle of cooking, but I can't spend all my time cooking or I'd have way too much food that would go to waste. Is there some way I could spend all day cooking but somehow get someone else to eat what I'm making?

start smoking instead

Start drinking heavily. You won't be bored and alcohol in larger quantities suppresses the appetite.

admittedly its just as bad, but works...

>tfw job that requires me to drive for hours
>lots of waiting for tech support, installs and updates
>used to munch
>picked up vaping
>now i vape instead of munch.

i only recommend the vape because i work in schools, dont want to smell of cigaretes, and find the withdrawal to be far less intense.

mind you youre still replaces one addiction with another.

we all have sad lives but at least we can love each other

>what does coconut crab taste like
Amelia Earhart

Don't keep any snacks around. If everything you have to eat requires you to cook it you will not mindlessly eat out of boredom because preparing something to eat is too much effort. It will only be worth doing when you're actually hungry.

savage

ok

I just started chewing on toothpicks and occasionally gum. Why would you pick up such a dumb habit when there are all kinds of other options?

in australia somewhere there's a spider that's eating chicken

i picked up smoking prior, and kicked the habit for a bit. desu, i really enjoy working with someone that smokes, and that 10 minute break we take every 2 hours to grab a smoke.

Chewing gum is also something i do, but it means i cant justify taking a break every couple hours, and that shit stresses me out

water+salt fast for 3 days

If Im working with people. I go to the bathroom every few hours. If Im alone. I just take the break. Most bosses dont as long as shits still getting done.

Make a restaurant

Then cook incredibly involved stuff that takes all day, and make small batches of food so that leftovers don't accumulate enough to support constant snacking.

Nigger just dont eat so much.
Brush your teeth constantly. One youll take the 5 mins youd use to masturbate your mouth hole. And two after a while of gaving kissably fresh breath youll notice all the smells and after tastes that food leaves behind on your mouth and thatll make you think twice about eating for the sake of eating.

Dont you want your waifu to enjoy kissing your fresh clean mouth?

Heres a picture of my fat ass for proof of concept. I used to be ALOT bigger. Stretch marks as testament.

ur still pretty big

Pick a talent that you want to have. Learning a language, an instrument, drawing from life, anything. When you feel the urge to eat for entertainment, instead do an exercise or some sort of practice. It'll feel like a total drag in the beginning, but eventually one dopamine rush will replace the other AND you will have a new talent.

t. learned to play the accordion while I was quitting smoking

B E L L Y

Id fucking mag dump into that thing irl

if this is true then you probably have chemical depression and should get to a phsychiatrist's office.

Pharma shill kys

Throw out junk, keep fruit/veggies on hand to munch on. Also tea and chewing gum have helped me.

Eat out of interest instead.
I don't know. Probably crab.

i have a fat fetish and i want to bury my face into your chest hair

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>chemical depression

This is why we built weapons.