When you find out americans haven't discovered how to make mayo or chocolate yet

>when you find out americans haven't discovered how to make mayo or chocolate yet
Haha jesus fucking christ how can americans be this stupid

meanwhile the rest of the world has nothing better to do than talk shit

>haven't discovered how to make mayo or chocolate
Where are you getting this idea from?

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

We're too busy defending your freedom

You put literal vomit in your chocolate to make it "taste right"

Making decisions you don't like on how to modify a product is a different thing from not having discovered yet how to make a product FYI.

You don't know how to make chocolate so you analysed a pool of vomit and reverse engineered it

Are you trying to say chocolate is created from butyric acid or that butyric acid is added to already created chocolate?
Because if you mean the former then you're wrong and if you mean the latter then making decisions you don't like on how to modify a product is a different thing from not having discovered yet how to make a product FYI.

we can make mayo here. everyone just fucking calls it "aioli" when you dont buy it.

Word on the street is that american mayo is shit

Its wildly inconsistent from brand to brand and from restaurant to restaurant.

>It's another "b-but it's TOO SWEET, I only want to eat bland war ration tier food!" yuropoor thread

They also have yet to make proper cheese, bread, butter, cereals, drinks or anything really.

What a pathetic country.

>beat euros 3 years running in blind cheese and wine tasting
really activates my pistacios

>cereals
Do countries other than the US even have their own cereal companies?
Rice Krispies, Special K, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, and Coco Pops are all Kellogg's, what the fuck else is there? Probably some gross homemade ethnic dish bullshit that shouldn't even be called "cereal" in the first place.

Hard to care when we have endless varieties of literally anything and everything we could ever want from anywhere in the world available to us

I once had a mayo from an American brand (im from eu) and it tasted fucking terrible.

>Americans
Lol you are a fucking joke, shitty military, joke navy (inb4 muh 11 Chinese quality cardboard aircraft carriers)
Joke airforce with planes that are decades behind anything from Europe and Russia
shitty dead space program that lies to the world about muh (((moon)))
Joke overweight people with gross food, fried taste buds and no NO CULTURE
I FUCKING HATE STUPID AMERICANS FUCK YOU GOD DAMN FAT RETARDS

Hey calm down, americans are chill af. they just have terrible mayo.