Not reading only to have a better imagination, and therefore better lsd trips

>not reading only to have a better imagination, and therefore better lsd trips

>he thinks lsd trips are a projection of his own mind
>not hyper-reality
absolute brainlet

>toiling over books only to heighten your brain fry

shambles, truly.

>drug effects are influenced by the imagination

I have only taken LSD in the private of my room and gone outside only once everyone was gone and I had the entire streets to myself.
Am I missing out by not doing normal or regular party shit while on acid or is this better?

I don'T get bored obviously but I would like to maybe interact with people on acid once (if you even feel like doing that at all when tripping)

>not doing acid everyday anyway

this 100 times this. Hyper-reality is real shit, however i find cannabinoids more connecting to it than lsd

Btw: should i drop acid after night of sleep deprivation?

>they've never done lsd
>dont know how much power the imagination has on the trip
Your imagination dictates what you "think" you see.

it comes from your subconscious though, you don't get to choose what you see anymore than you get to choose what you dream, like nietzsche said every man is a dream artist, you don't need to be creative bruh

>not just astral projecting via merkabah

what do you think ancient peoples did all day? protip: there was no such thing as lab made synthetic gmo lsd

In my opinion private is better. If you know someone well but the two of you communicate badly, acid can change that though.

>taking the lysergic jew
degenerates like you should be shot like the dogs you are

Sounds like a shit time to me, but that's bc I get bad intrusive thoughts and grumpy if I don't sleep

And having a more refined imagination and a more "trained" brain means a greater subconscious

I recommend reading Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique while tripping out on lsd.

uhhh what? Any scientific papers on this?

No dude. Wanting to just pass out and you can't while chaos is in your head is a nightmare. Always be well rested.

Absolutely NOT
But to be fair you don't either

I've never legit hallucinated on LSD other than seeing waves going down the street and trails of things. And I've done 5 hits of acid at once.

It did almost get me laid because it made me one hell of a dancer.

but you can chose what you dream

if you need words to imagine then you're doing it all wrong

>when you are intentional dense
Only on Veeky Forums

Me too. I did like 5 grams of libs on lemon tek

i'm right though, you're just a braindead loser who needs external mediums to stimulate his own imagination

That is real cute sweetums