Join us for chili?

Join us for chili?

>that smear on the edge of every bowl

>the toilet right next to where people eat

Lmao. Someone should take a stealth shit and gas out everyone.

wheres the seabass?

shit presentation
literally shit location
probably smells like shit

shit/10

no cornbread, no eat.

Do you have any tortillas? These chips are shit

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

there really is lmao holy shit

POO

you mix em in to the soup like you would saltines with vegetable or tomato soup or oyster crackers with clam chowder

what, you want to splatter a bunch of fucking soup into a tortilla and make a big retard mess like a toddler? get the fuck out of my house

Is this bait? Close the bathroom door, that's fucking disgusting. Who wants to see that when they're eating? Especially that diarrhea looking stuff on the table. Holy lmao

Likely from carrying the bowl from wherever the chili was ladeled (ie the kitchen) to the table. Not everyone has perfect southern belle posture like I'm sure your compressed spine lard ass is a shining example of

Chili does not...

>have a brown color
>contain beans
>have sour cream and/or cheese as a topping
>have a soupy consistency

You can call it a stew or make up a name for it, but that's not chili. I hope you die soon.

>you mix em in to the soup
Even worse. And no, you take a piece of the tortilla, fold it up into a little u-shape, pinch the end, drop a spoonful of chili in it, sprinkle some cheese on it, and stick it in your mouth. It's A#1

so how did you get so brain damaged to lose control of your basic motor skills?

>no placemats or tablecloth
>paper napkins
>spoons randomly laying on top of a food encrusted garage sale tabletop
>spoons and bowls mismatched and probably came from a nignogs moving sale
>turd visible on floor of bathroom

whitetrash.jpg

Looking at that chilli, you'd need it

this is the most petty shit ive ever seen. you never used a ladle before?
fuck, you're retarded.

looks awesome. only thing it's missing is pickled jalepeno and chopped white onion.

Mexican food is fucking disgusting.

>>turd visible on floor of bathroom
The only turd here is the one you fucked back up into your gay boyfriend's butthole, bitch. Quit making shit up niggerfaggot

The people making irrational comments and judgements are probably one maybe two people who are worthless and have nothing going on. Jealous, more than likely, and have to shit on others to feel better about their lives.

what in the fuck
this would cause me to never even consider buying that house
what a f up

good thing that the toilet bowl is so nearby

Chips,cheese,sour cream,cheese, sour cream, chips. ADHD
Who's sitting at the bottom, the three bears?

Were not all born where you are and make chili the same way you do. Learn to accept others for their differences

Yeah whatever you have to say to feel better about your gay ass chili party

So because you live in a particular region means you are limited to only making chili one certain way? Thats kinda racist...

What a dumb and impractical way to set the table in an attempt to look fancy when you can't even ladle chili into a bowl without missing, and then not bothering to wipe the rim.

>that yuropoor larper in every chili thread laughing to himself, thinking he's trolling by pretending to be from the tiny region of 'murrica that doesn't eat normal chili and is apparently anal about it

probably a basement that got turned into an apartment. the tiled floor is a fairly good giveaway. so the placement of everything is just off because it wasn't planned that way to begin with.

I feel like you are adressing me eventhough I haven't responded in this thread yet.
No bean, No ground beef chili all the way.

(Happy New Year)

i love mexican culture and anything spanish

except i hate the food. im with this guy.

Well, at least he's not calling it an Irish Stew!

My cafeteria occasionally serves beef stew over biscuits and calls it "Irish Beef Stew." Not sure what to think about that. It's good, I guess.

Don't tell me how I have to eat your shitty chili. I'm fucking leaving right after I take a huge dump. Not even gonna light a match.

> hi user, welcome
> I hope you like the table cloth, I bought it at JC Penny on sale for $10
> I splurged a little, but Bill doesn't mind some times
> I made this new recipe I found on YouTube! Your sister showed me how to look up videos! I hope you like it
> I even went out to Kroger today to get the ingredients and by Lord they had Tostitos on sale, I got some special for tonight
> All right, every body dig in!

>oh wait, devin's in the bathroom taking a huge shit!

> That Devin! Welp, guess whose doin' the dishes after. You here that Devin?!