Poorman's pizza. We will be using: French bread, un-grated mozzarella cheese, sauce, pepperoni, garlic...

Poorman's pizza. We will be using: French bread, un-grated mozzarella cheese, sauce, pepperoni, garlic, and any other toppings.

Set the french bread to bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes at 425 degrees. Meanwhile assemble your ingredients.

>poor man
>baguette
>not plain white bread

check out Mr. Moneybags here

After the bread is lightly toasted, be sure to rub it with crushed garlic. Use the side of a wide knife to press it until it crushes. Remove the center core as people may be allergic to it. Afterwards, apply a layer of tomato sauce with additional seasonings if you'd like.

The bread was on sale for 67 cents.

----
Afterwards, grate your cheese and apply as thick or thin as you'd like. If you want more crunch at the "crusts", leave less cheese there.

Now apply your toppings, and feel free to divide the pizza into sections based upon toppings. In this I have a combination that is: two sections of just pepperoni, one with pepperoni and olive, and one with olives, pepperoni, and vigo anchovies.

>Remove the center core as people may be allergic to it
this is the beginning of a very strange troll

this is now a loooooooooooong bread bread

French bread pizza is tasty af
Enjoy user

Your "pizza" is done! Now cut into sections for good portions.

i've done this a few times. i squash down bread down to make it a deeper crust
unironically once of the best pizzas i've ever had

Poorman's pizza my ass, french-bread pizza is fantastic when made right.

Also a lot of deli grocers sell pepperoni and salami for less than prepackaged shit per ounce. All in all, you can get two decent sized pizzas for about 3-4 dollars before you start adding more than basic toppings.

Might be the worst olive distribution I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

Looks good. Would smash

Would eat. I'm making something similar for new years eve. But I'm going to cut it into smaller bite sized sections.

I'm sorry :(
Thank you
Thank you

Do note that unlike other pizzas, these cool down far faster. Do eat within a few minutes of preparation, or make only one half of a loaf.

Wait, you didn't eat the whole loaf did you?

You are forgiven, this time. But you also forgot to season it with basil, oregano, garlic, and black pepper. And for that you CANNOT be forgiven.

I only ate the anchovy half and the olive and pepperoni half. The rest I will save for later :)

I did use garlic, and basil, and oregano on the loaf after toasting. I forgot to take a photograph of the bread after being toasted, and before the sauce was applied

This why you need to take pics of the final product. Basic cookalong procedure 101. I can't just go and believe you if you only say you put basil, oregano, and garlic on it without proof, now can I? Also you still forgot the pepper, so you still failed.

Next time I will. Thank you for reading my post regardless.

My pleasure. Take care, Pierce.

frenchbread pizza. those are good. you got butter?

You can apply butter to the bread in the first toasting, I decided not to. However, I don't think it's a very good idea to apply butter for the primary bake, as the tomato sauce already softens the bread, the butter might make it soggy.

> (OP)
>>Remove the center core as people may be allergic to it
>this is the beginning of a very strange troll

What?

>tomato sauce softens the bread, butter might make it soggy.

I always remove the garlic germ by cutting the garlic in half or removing after crushing. It can make the flavor more bitter if chopped alongside the rest of the garlic, and it may cause allergies to others.

That's a fucking myth, like bay leaves being toxic. When you get the chance, eat a piece of garlic. When you can't taste it anymore, eat the germ. The germ is sweeter.

This was probably spread by asshole chefs who wanted their bitches to pick out the green for plating.

I was first told it by a Slovakian cook and friend who does a lot of barbecue. I'll leave it in and try it :)

Can confirm. The germ is definitely sweeter and better tasting than the garlic.

Do other grocery stores do fresh on the hour french bread, or just based HEB?

"HOT BREAD!"

Did your son kill himself?

Yeah, Pierce is a bit of a retard.

>he doesn't make mini pizzas using hamburger buns
1 (one) job user...

>not using the scene where tim curry awkwardly says pizza

That's literally what Germans call "Baguette".

Nice pic

>Poorman
>Fresh Mozzarella
Get some kraft singles, moneybags

He said he did it to divide the pizza into sections. Some people dont like olives

why didnt you just make one pepperoni only half loaf and the other half loaf with pepperoni and olive with anchovies on half?

I often see baguettes for around a buck or less on clearance at Walmart and Aldi.Same price as plain white bread, so if you've got the forethought you're good to go.

>kraft
Calm down richie .
not everyone has that much money, this is more fitting.

he didn't say black person

>Pasteurized process topping
Jesus Christ

there was a pizza one too, couldn't find a good picture about it though

>Some people dont like olives
Me, for instance. Actually that's not entirely true. I do like some olives, just not black ones, and not on pizza.

they served this sort of shit to us back in school. goddamn shithole.

You're not saving any money. French bread costs about the same as a pizza base.

>fresh on the hour
>sign says daily

I love you

French here, this bread is not "french", it seems disgusting

Correct. It's essentially an HFCS hamburger bun in loaf form.