Italian "cuisine"

italian "cuisine"

Does anyone else buy these and use it as the base? I always put my own stuff on it, like salami, cheese, garlic etc. Pretty tasty.

i love that totino's party pizza crust. so crispy and flaky

but you get sick if you eat too much. must be all the trans fat, preservatives, and other shitty ingredients.

i want to make a homemade, high-quality version.

adding shit to it will NOT improve it.

there's nothing wrong with the ingredients.,

yeah i prefer it to take out/delivery

Looks like puff pastry crust square with cheese and pepperoni. You could easily replicate this with store-bought ingredients.

Off the top of my head, I'd try:
>Food Wishes' food processor pie crust
>spicy salami
>Havarti or gouda

Post results.

I used to when they were still round, the crust takes horrible now.

Are you some kind of weird Totino's Spokesperson? "Do not add product to Totino's Brand Party Pizzas! They are perfect as is and tampering with the product may result in a subpar experience! Totino's Brand Party Pizzas are made with only the highest quality ingredients!"

>Are you some kind of weird Totino's Spokesperson? "Do not add product to Totino's Brand Party Pizzas! They are perfect as is and tampering with the product may result in a subpar experience! Totino's Brand Party Pizzas are made with only the highest quality ingredients!"

no, but tampering with the product will in fact lead to sub-par results. they're not made with the 'highest quality' but the quality is fine.

you're a dumbass of the highest caliber if you think that's what he meant.

>t. Totino's Spokesperson

Yeah I always top them with plenty of roughly chipped garlic, thin sliced onions & jalapenos, and mushrooms

i'm a dumbass if by

>Are you some kind of weird Totino's Spokesperson? "Do not add product to Totino's Brand Party Pizzas! They are perfect as is and tampering with the product may result in a subpar experience! Totino's Brand Party Pizzas are made with only the highest quality ingredients!"

i thought he meant

conclusion: you are a dumbass of the highest calibre

no but i speak from experience. most people fantasize about somehow improving their 1 dollar pizza with 2 dollars of random stuff, but luckily, they never act on these fantasies. i say luckily because it doesn't turn out like it does in their dreams.

see,

this person is almost certainly lying. no one would be that foolish to make that mistake twice.

>he doesn't cook some bacon and sprinkle it onto his totino's pizza

what a shitty life you must lead

cooking bacon to sprinkle it onto a 1$ pizza is a complete failure of cost/benefit analysis, and time/effort ratio isn't there. really. i don't believe you've ever done this. basically pics or it didn't happen.

you are FUCKING UP if you cook bacon to put on a totinos pizza. you are not fucking up if you cook bacon to put on a real pizza from dough. you're going to take a 1$ frozen food item that takes two minutes to microwave and put 3 dollars worth of bacon that takes fifteen minutes to fry? fucking RETARD.

and like i said i don't even fucking believe you've ever done this.

i like totino's pizza.

yeah. so do i. which is why i don't adulterate the delicate tuning of super-low-cost ingredients with stuff like fresh vegetables or meats. they won't work right. if i could get more of the frozen pepperoni cubes that they have on their pepperoni pizzas, i'd put more of that on there. but actual pepperoni would be a terrible decision.

totinos pizza is a self contained, self balanced paradigm of a food product, and however well meaning it is utterly misguided to tamper with it.

>no but i speak from experience
It sounds like you speak from mental disability

Dude I grate gouda cheese and real Parmigiano-Reggiano on it and it's goat af. The sauce isn't sweet and has a nice rich tang to it. Hush yo' mouf dissin' mah totinos!

attempting to 'improve' a 1$ frozen pizza is a sign of mental illness, you know that? because it's completely mis-proportional and irrational. it's like taking a shitheap car from 20 years ago that you bought for 500 dollars, and putting 5000 dollars worth of work into turbo charging it. unfucking wise.

pics or it didn't happen. and if you do do it, you won't do it forever, because it just ruins the nice cheese rather than improving the totinos pizza. i'm not 'dissing' your $1 frozen pizza, you fucking nigger. i'm telling you to follow the fucking instructions on the package and use it as intended, to save you from wasting some ingredients and time.

no, dumbass. fucking no.

trying to improve 1$ totinos frozen pizza - THAT is fucking autism.

Super autism

wrong.

trying to improve a 1$ frozen pizza is autism.

>Buy $1 frozen pizza
>Throw some fresh mushrooms, onion, dice a jalapeno
>Infinitely better
>REEEE HOW DARE YOU PUT $0.15 WORTH OF VEGETABLES ON YOUR CRAPPY FROZEN FOOD ITS PERFECT AS IT IIIISSSSS
You are either the most autistic person I've ever seen on this website in the past ten years, or you actually are a totinos spokesperson trying to dissuade people from tampering with your products.

I like to out ketchup on these.

why would totinos care if you tampered with their product?

what i'm telling you, is that if you try putting fresh vegetables onto a totino frozen pizza, it's going to suck.

i know you've never actually done it, so you're welcome for fucking saving you a bad experience and wasting 2 dollars of food.

>i know you've never actually done it
I do it literally every time.

fucking prove it then.

You have severe autism

no proof, no pizza.

get lost.

and don't try your bad ideas regarding one dollar frozen pizza.