Discord

Is there a Veeky Forums discord? Maybe for discussion of books, weekly books everyone reads together, literature reviews, recommendations etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/n7ZRbuN
docs.google.com/document/d/1MKCn8Z6UtBie7QfDh3828D0mhhAurkLRZGgmjmttMtg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah....there is.

It's sad.

l-link? Why's it sad?

You mean like Veeky Forums?

Bumping for interest.

it's just fucking sad, man. It's like /lit, minus all the funny and interesting stuff.

I mean just try to imagine that....because lit doesn't have much funny or interesting stuff.

Go to bed Tristan.

the point of discord is mainly voice chat, and nothing is archived and gone forever. But basically
Is it really not worth checking out? I'm assuming when you say minus all the funny and interesting stuff, you mean it's a no shitpost zone and all serious.

>the point of discord is mainly voice chat, and nothing is archived and gone forever. But basically
Not really sure how that's going to turn out like, I thought most of us had autism and/or social anxiety?

No one here really has autism, but yes, social anxiety is rampant on people in Veeky Forums. Only way to get over it is to, quite frankly, talk to people.

Stop the falseflagging and keep to your shitty discord

>wahhh false flagging!
My favorite part about this is I was genuinely interested to know if their was a Veeky Forums discord, and you actually think I'm false flagging for something I'm not even in. Fuck off brainlet, you probably this post is bait too.

discord.gg/n7ZRbuN

Current reading groups: Edogawa Ranpo, Peter Esterhazy, and Thomas Mann.

the admins here are retards that like burgerlit, they ban anyone who disagrees with their opinions. Like if i said derrida is the same as heideigger they'd call me a retard and refuse to debate me

docs.google.com/document/d/1MKCn8Z6UtBie7QfDh3828D0mhhAurkLRZGgmjmttMtg/

There's more about them here. Reminder that these are the ebin raider trolls who do much of the shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Why is nobody talking?
Please somebody say something.

damn this gay as hell

What kind of queer hangs out on fucking Discord?

I've been sitting in the discord for an hour too afraid to say anything.
Anybody know this feel?

What the fuck, this is so much worse than anything that I expected

why are you such a faggot?

A bunch of drunk roasties and very little reading.