Why there are so few authors holding negative opinions on sexuality in general...

Why there are so few authors holding negative opinions on sexuality in general? It isn't hard to see how stupid the act of sex really is, but most of the great authors were libertines or at least saw sex as a positive thing.

Why is it stupid?

Seems to me that for whatever reasons the sexual component of our lives is beyond reproach and has good thinkers spinning fairytales to place it in good stead. They probably understand that it must be this way.

Because literature was their way to a wet groupie pussy. It's been like this since ovidius.

Look at who does it:
Libcucks
women
niggers
kikes

A disgusting act

because sex is necessary for humanity to exist and therefore pretty fucking important you virg

Just think about it. Imagine a guy pounding a girl. Imagine his dog-like movements and how he is completely devoted to them. There isn't anything beautiful about it.
I'm not even talking about the implications of depravity or reproduction or anything like that, only only of the act of sex.

Thoreau is your guy

>posts most antinatalist philosopher ever (even took the 'kys' meme seriously)
>I'm totally not talking about reproduction here

I tried to articulate on how I think that sex is stupid. I could go on discussing it's implications, but I don't think that this is even needed, given how stupid the pure act of it already is.

>be ugly
>never get a girlfriend
>never have sex
>decide that means sex is bad

hmmm

most authors are slaves to the demiurge and they want his realm to appear as worthwhile as possible, so attacking sex would be counterproductive for them

Not much to say about sex. Take it in moderation, that's about it.

The fantasy is in your head. What you get off on is in your head. On your account, giving your dying mom a hug is 'stupid', because it's just 'movements'

its only stupid if you want to crater the human race like an incel faggot. Otherwise in its fragile indignity its beautiful as we're made to lower ourselves to complete wretches to promote the gift of life.

Hugging is beautiful. From opening your arms up to another person, exposing yourself like carnivore would do in an act of submission, to the contact of the bodies (that is intimate, but at the same time immaculate) and the pressure exerted in the hugging itself. Sex is like a hug, but with some retarded ass pounding that means nothing thrown in the middle of it.
A video of two monkeys hugging would be a joy to see, but a video of they having sex would be just funny at best, disgusting at worst.

Agreed OP. Sex is merely an addiction that is innate. Like any addiction its completely undignified and pathetic to anyone who recognizes it as an addiction.

Kevin Mcdonald actually has some interesting points on this in Culture of Critique.

Les Fleurs du Mal

out, shill, out

Most of the greatest Western thinkers were either bachelors or completely celibate.

few authors hold negative opinions on sex because humans generally like sex because its pretty amazing if you do it right. Very simple.