What are some good books about betrayal?

What are some good books about betrayal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAnbaCYAGVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think there are any

Bannon did nothing wrong

/thread

actual /thread

OP here. Please keep this literature related, or fuck off to /pol/, morons

Fuck off to /pol/ is a very good literature related post OP, thanks for the contribution to your own thread!

Wtf, your not OP, I am.
Kill yourself /pol/shit

Wtf I'm not from /pol/
is

Mr. Bannon is fine, he is just getting the hell out of a sinking ship.

P.S.

I sunk the ship. Sorry, mate, I DID offer terms.

OP here I was referring to books like 200 Years Together

Oh snap the Veeky Forums intern from inside the White House has graced Veeky Forums with his presence!

Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald

This would definitely be one of those times where the "culture of critique" meme would be appropriate

It's not even a meme
It's literally one schizo posting it in every thread

Hahahahahhahaha

The power I wield is not my own. These people are victims of their own design. And, since they're rich and American, they aren't even really victims.

It's true that Kevin Mcdonald is at a crossroads of inspiration and desire. Our conversations with other pilgrims have led to an invocation of ultra-zero-point consciousness. We are in the midst of a quantum awakening of starfire that will enable us to access the nexus itself.

We must recreate ourselves and heal others. This myth never ends. We must learn how to lead enlightened lives in the face of discontinuity.

The world is approaching a tipping point.
Desire is the antithesis of hope. Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can shatter us, but not without understanding on our side. We can no longer afford to live with selfishness.

Humankind has nothing to lose. Reality has always been buzzing with storytellers whose essences are baptized in fulfillment. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be aligned?

Yeah you can go ahead and file that under 'Not my problem'

Well now I am posting it as a meme.

>tfw Bannon was the only good part of the Trump system
>tfw you think this and don't even like Breitbart
>tfw no quasi-senile multimillionaire mommy gf

Why is this pic not in here yet?

As someone who quit /pol/ after the Trump inauguration, why shouldn't I assume that this is just Jews being Jews; that is, members of a tribe making gaffes common to the image of their tribe common to themselves and to others? This is so fucking stupid, it isn't even funny--it's as if some yid decided to redirect 'DRUMPF'-tier comedy at someone other than Our President but forgot to turn off the 'tribal differentiation' filter in their brain's language center. It's not even fucking funny or clever. It doesn't even make sense. I don't get the joke. Maybe it's because I'm a goy.

I've never been on pol but it seems they're just mocking us. Chutzpah, as they say

>Dude i hate brown ppl lmao

Fucking stupid, whoever is responsible ought to be fucking fired. I ought to write a letter to the editor. Too many of the wrong people are employed in the wrong jobs.

From theater which is close enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=xAnbaCYAGVE

All jews will be hunted down and exterminated.

Were you in Charlottesville last weekend?

these images would always be better if they left out the fucking star of david. cringey brainlet compulsion. "durr look i nazi" is the only motivation for it, it can't be to seriously drive home the point that the subjects of the image are jewish unless you have sub 50 iq.

It's propaganda, the point isn't that this particular picture is pointing out Jews, the point is that there's a whole symbolic constellation of conspiracy theories that also do this same stupid thing. "JEW! JEW! JEW!" eventually becomes a constant thrumming background noise, like tinnitus, but this can only happen if the subject of propaganda is properly brought into the symbolic constellation, if he can be brought to navigate the strange waters of anti-Semitism by speaking the language of its fixed stars.

Wow. Lol. So, I start saying there's no overarching Jewish conspiracy and suddenly Veeky Forums is invaded by /pol/. Really guys? Lol, the minute I start sleeping on you (which was fucking years ago btw) you're going fucking ballistic trying to send that message. Wow, just wow.

That better? Most whites don't know what goy means and I think it's good to help those on the more cucked end associate the star of david with jewish hatred of whites. But I didn't make it.

true, you are right. the images are never standalone, they are contextual. it is never "look at this particular wrongdoing", it is "look, another example of jewish evil" ad infinitum.

i wonder what the effect might be if images like this were sent around without any of the nazi hangups. if the first instinct wasn't "oh this is from stormfront" but "huh, thats kinda weird, why did huffpost do that?"

it would have more of an impact, though I think the "often used by orthodox jews as an insult" bit is important.

i used to support trump but without bannon fuck trump, with bannon he had a chance to be a 21st century fdr, now he'll just be a standard cuckservative like bush

>jewish hatred of whites

to me a yamurkle is a hate symbol, you see one of those you know that dude is a hateful racist sonofabitch

I saw a kid wearing one this morning, he was holding up traffic by taking too long to start crossing the street.

You guys need to stop. You know I have absolutely nothing against news, you actually really know that is the honest to God truth, yet you will fuck with the fabric of society, for what? To tempt me to bigotry? To save face? What is it?

I have some experience in the matter, and jew or not, it does not make a difference: the surefire way to piss off powerful people is to just ignore them. Something the average American can't wrap their head around. Sometimes I feel like an insider for knowing this shit, but it's basic psychology.

Stop watching the news, stop going to /pol/, stop engaging in a game where you don't control the play and you'll see how quickly things are cleared up for you. For fucks sake, if you're smart keep your mouth shut.

what did he mean by this?

Colm Toibin's House of Names

Nothing against jews**

I'm annoyed that I had to fix that. Know this from someone who knows what's up, retards: power is not an inherently 'Jewish' thing, it never was, it never will be.

It's a roll of dice, a westerly wind, a fluid game, and none control it. Blaming one group repeatedly is about the most God damned stupid thing you can do.

Seriously, time to grow up kids. There's no big scary 'jew', it's just people, and if you're idiotic enough to denounce an ethnic group publicly you deserve the public crucifixion you're gonna get.

Don't. Be. Stupid.

>someone who knows what's up
well i'm definitely convinced.

you're going into the oven with the rest of them. soon.

It's just a joke/provocation to trigger "nazis" (which absolutely succeeded and drove more traffic to their site). Slightly bad taste, perhaps, but that's why they removed it later.
Huffpost is not a serious newspaper anyway and they never hid their obvious bias. It's in about the same tier as Breitbart.

Dumbass stormies think that by "exposing" the Jewish presence in media they're uncovering some fucking grand conspiracy.
Every educated person already knows there are Jews in the media. What the fuck are we supposed to do, burn their buildings? Gas the kikes?
Grow the fuck up.
It's a free market and they claimed some political space. If you think you can compete with Jews and make a better newspaper go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

Nah, it ain't, think we'll just remove you nepotistic freaks for the however many hundredth time. It's your own fault that inevitably happens everywhere you go because of chutzpah like this.

Calm down Ms. Lipstadt

I see you have also read professor Kevin B. MacDonald's Culture of Critique series.