What is the most disturbing book that you've ever read?

What is the most disturbing book that you've ever read?

The Bible

M

Do plays count?
If so hamlet.
The depth of penetration that hamlet penetrates into the receptacle of our psyche is vast and deep.
As Nietzsche proclaimed, 'And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you' therefore it is hamlet that gazes back.
Furthermore Shakespeare's shocking display of the full consequences of the Oedipus complex is terrifying, both man and women driven into madness, and then death.
Alas the most disturbing part of hamlet is that we all see a little of him in ourselves, as the Nietzsche quote showed. Woe be to man and our endless toils.

I can't remember the books name but it was by Kevin McDonald, something about cults.

Something about this diabolical group of evil people controlling every facet of our lives spooked me to my core.

Bump

needs some polish, but could be okay pasta

Fuck you user. FUCK YOU

underrated post

Inb4 the moron posts "The Culture of Critique"

Nice going retard

Kevin McDonald thanks you for your support.

p.s. Jews

The Consumer.

The book didn't disturb me as much as trying to fathom what was going on in Gira's mind when he wrote it.

The man has problems.

The Grifter: a novel

Lord of the flies, every times I am disturbed by the behavior of the children.

When Rabbit Howls, probably.
I don't know. Disturbed isn't really an emotion I feel when I read.

My diary desu

>story of the eye
when I was 6 one of my babysitters (in a house full of little kids) left a horror movie on the tv. The last scene was a slow pan from a woman screaming on the floor, covering her face to up a staircase, blood all over the place. On the steps, on the walls, just... everywhere. And on the top step, a single eyeball.

I cannot deal with anything eyeball since.

hilarious

hilarious

Back to /r/eddit