Kevin MacDonald Shill

ITT: We curse the Kevin MacDonald Shill.

Press S to spit on the graves of his ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2013/03/sam-altman-is-not-blithering-idiot.html
thume.ca/projects/2012/11/14/magic-png-files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique Series to see the error of your ways

Have you read the new Kevin MacDonald scripture, my brethren?

S

Remember to sage and report

(((press)))

implying i would ever use such a jewish way of typing after reading Kevin MacDonald

How do pictures like these work?

There "png" so I'm assuming its some hacker stuff

Aren't .png files just the files made in paint? How does paint have the capability to change the picture if clicked on?

PNG files have an alpha channel do you can make transparent images. Coupled with the thumb nail being compressed and your able to do some kooky shit. Try Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald for more, it's interesting stuff

Excuse me but I am a gentile and you are all ignorant. Don't blame me for your being uneducated. Read McDonald and you might actually learn something. I would be happy to argue against you by giving unfounded scientific claims about the (((((mind)))) of the (((((jew))))).

(((learning)))

a digital trap card

You know (((who))) else values knowledge and education?

What if the MacDonald shill is a Jew trying to make anti-Semites look stupid

it's working. i feel stupid af even thinking about this

but psyops make my (((dick))) hard

I appreciate the simplicity of the Kevin MacDonald shill's message and his persistence. Didn't realize he was having this much of an impact, good work m8!

I'm intrigued but I want to know, categorically, simplicter, what have you, whether it's all baloney or whether the book contains a thesis of substance.

Well if you had actually read Culture of Critique instead of just memeing on it like a retard you'd have a clue on what's happening

It's literally just "everything bad in history was Jews" for hundreds of pages. Evola rolls in his grave.

We already know what jews want us to think it is about, shlomo.

Confirmed for not having read the book. Try Reading people outside your echo chamber sycophant

actually kevin macdonald, in chapter 9 of the culture of critique, has a hidden initialism addressing such sentiments of ressentiment

>ressentiment
When a poster uses this word, you can be almost certain they are jewish.

in chapter 51 of the culture of critique kevin mcdonald quotes nietzsche to make much the same point

Evangelism, whatever its sacred crux, is nauseating

S

(Oh noe! The Jew's made me do it! I'm sorry. They have complete control!)

S

S S S S S S S S S

yeah but how do the works of kevin macdonald compare to something like say The Culture Of Critique?

S

I'm sure Judah Benjamin and Benjamin D'israeli and my racist Jewish uncle were crypto-communists playing 10D chess in the pursuit of Jewish genetic interests

How is discussion about this book even a thing on this board? I thought people here are at least a bit more educated than on /pol/, I shouldn't have to remind anyone of what happened the last time Jewish people were singled out and criticized.

>jewish crypto-communists

did u see sam altman from y-combinator is pushing for universal basic income, he wants to distribute money from rich jews such as himself to poor goys so you can sit around shitposting and wacking off all day, he must be stopped!

>I shouldn't have to remind anyone of what happened the last time Jewish people were singled out and criticized.

you mean what happened the last time they WEREN'T singled out and criticized which ended with them stabbing germany in the back in ww1 leading to a german defeat and vilely unfair treaty

>don't question the jew, remember the 10 gorillion got

Versailles was vilely lenient

The fact Germany existed and was able to start another war 20 years later is a testament to that

That's an unsubstantiated myth, Jews have always been at the forefront of improving the societies they are a part of with educated and progressive thought and values, and their price is always scorn and jealousy.

This exactly, one has to ask if societies that so rigorously reject Jewish contribution out of hand can be supported in any way, it's a danger to some of the most ingenious and hard-working people in the world.

Who could be behind this post?

>32 / 3 / 17 / 1

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2013/03/sam-altman-is-not-blithering-idiot.html

> Never having sold a startup for $40 mil, there are many subtle, refined and delicious forms of hedonism of which I am as innocent as a cat of tennis.

lol

oh shit maybe moldberg isn't a total fuckwit after all that was not bad although entirely too fucking long didn't finish it

>most ingenious and hard working people in the world
lmfao how many layers of irony are we working on here

>Veeky Forums actually believes the culture of critique spammer is a /pol/lack and not a buttblasted soyboy from Veeky Forums

you fags realize the oldest ruse on Veeky Forums is to become the thing you hate and spam it until others hate it to?

>implying it's not both

One obsessive weirdo is massively shitting up the board with some anti-jew lit.

>redditors must create multiple threads bitching because there are comments they don't agree with posted in some threads on this board
are you faggots that triggered that there is no downboat button? LMAO just go back

What a bizarre character. We gentiles have benefited in amazing ways from the common history of our peoples, it's amazing that people can still be ignorant of this today.

ill have a royale with cheese mr mcdonald

It's every fucking thread, douchebag. Anyway practice what you preach and stop your bellyaching.

t. buttblasted kike
praise based Kevin

The "take the redpill" spammer has been quiet lately.

good goy

It occurs because math.

thume.ca/projects/2012/11/14/magic-png-files/

No, it is an actual nazi trying to act as a clever Jewish shill to convince people Jews are shilling as nazi's.

>an actual nazi
Y'all really need to get over this.

Is CoC actually anti-Semitic or is it interpreted by right wingers to be anti-Seimitic?

>tfw you realize that Jews are myth created by Persian Zoroastrian elites in the 10th century BCE in order to distract us from the real enemy: Babylonian cryptids.

take the shedupill you fucking sheep

It's interpreted by left-wingers to be anti-Semitic.

It's interpreted by jews to be antisemitic because jews think everything is antisemitic.

> "Toward the end of the third book, MacDonald lays out his solution for restoring what he calls 'parity' between the Jews and other ethnic groups: systematic discrimination against Jews in college admission and employment and heavy taxation of Jews 'to counter the Jewish advantage in the possession of wealth'"
>MacDonald dindu nuffin

Seems fairly mild.

If an SJW made the same argument in favor of discriminating against whites on the bases that they're smarter and wealthier, would you be okay with that?

No, since I'm white. Also, pretty sure that's not an "if".

If your principles are oriented only towards conferring as many advantages as possible to your ingroup, why would you define your group on the basis of race rather than culture, religion, or nationality?

There are cultural and national aspects to it as well, all of those factor into the degree that we identify with other people. Religion, too, for religious people. It's like concentric circles of common identity. An exclusively racial identity doesn't really seem like something that actual people in the real world would hold.