What are some good novels about a young naive girlie having her first love or her first serious love...

What are some good novels about a young naive girlie having her first love or her first serious love. With realistic descriptions of her feelings and thoughts.
Some people have suggested:
Elizabeth Barret Browning's Aurorah Leigh
Topaz II
Kierkegaard, Diary of a Seducer
Other Men's Daughters
Anna Karenina
tess of the d'urbervilles

Fuck off with your low-test pedophile shit

I'm just curious about what they would think and feel.

Madame Bovary :^)

that's creepy as fuck

Maybe I want to write a story with a character young girl character

also creepy as fuck

Can't you let the men discuss literature? Don't you have some cleaning to do?

Beauty and Sadness

Thanks

Thanks

Atonement

stop pedoposting

Why is it when someone mentions young girls you automatically think of them in a sexual way?

That's what's happening. What's happening is that someone's mentioning young girls in a pedo way and he's responding appropriately. Don't act like we can't tell the difference.

You can tell the "pedo" way of asking a question all too well, don't you? Hmmm...

Why can't being interested in a young naive girl's thoughts and feelings just be for entertainment? Like for the cute factor? Or just so you can learn how to write those sorts of characters? Do you think people are pedos if they ask how your niece is doing?

>what are some books where girls fall in love

>ugh why are you always thinking about having sex with children

???

peony in love

Thanks

Don't you fucking mention my niece you freak.

^

How do you learn about young girls thoughts and feelings without reading novels about them? Is being a pedophile a requirement?

>how do you learn about young girls, if not reading what old men wrote about them centuries ago?

How about interacting with them?
And if you want to actually study them, pick up a book on child psychology, maybe Melanie Klein. Novels don't teach you about the world, they only teach you to think about the world.

>interacting with them
If reading about them makes me a pedophile, I can only imagine what interacting with them platonically makes me.

Also thanks for the name Melanie Klein

What makes you a pedophile is posting underage waifus on Veeky Forums. Also, being a pedophile. Normal people interact with children just fine, it's only weird if you got a hard on while doing it.

But maybe you can sublimate your desires in a healthier way, or whatever.

Protip: those girls are +16 and a few are actually close to 25 now