Would you send this back for being burned?

Would you send this back for being burned?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/food/waiter-spit-in-drink-dna-test-proves/765927/?
statesman.com/news/crime--law/police-georgetown-pizza-worker-placed-genitals-pie/VxvBESBYdVX49yNfxzqI7H/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No, I would send it back for not being what I ordered.

It's ruined

Absolutely, unless I got it delivered or as take out and didn't check it until I got home, because I'd be too lazy. But yeah, you shouldn't have any qualms about sending that back.

I'd just throw it out and cut my losses.

>this
you know your replace is going to get spit on or jizzed on or loaded with boogers

Yes. Whoever cooked that shit knows it's well beyond burned. They're just hoping they don't have make it again.

I pretty much never send anything back, but I make an exception for burnt food. Which that calzone definitely is.

The front-left is fucked, but the rest is dark but good.

No I'm not going to send back a delivered product because I disliked under 5% of it.

That's not truly burned but a bit overbaked

No. And I wouldn't throw it out either because I'm not a prissy little bitch.

I'd just go somewhere else next time. The chef doesn't care, they're not gonna care more after you complain, and people that send food back eat spit and pubes daily. Stop thinking people give a fuck about how you feel about your food, and that they don't just think you're a bitch too.

For the most part it's not too burnt, depending on my mood and how much of a hassle it is to send/return it, I'd keep it. Plus I'm worried about

>not covering it in butter and Parmesan before putting in the oven to ensure a golden glossy delicious coat...

that was the first mistake.

Yes because it is burnt. Here's my second ever attempt at shortcrust pastry and my first attempt at a pasty for comparison.

spinach calzone best calzone

Nah. Looks a little more done than I'd like,but not burnt.

The only sensible post in this thread.

Is it from Dominos?

I'd drop it on the street and bring it back and they could make me a new one for free thanks to that new policy

Nope. Aside from that one burnt bubble, I actually like them when they are that well done.

I wish I could understand this gimmick. They must truly despise their employees.

No send back, but it is several min overdone. I would't want to wait for a new one + boogers and cum, but I would know the chef fucked up.

>thanks to that new policy

What new policy?

Nah. Mushroom. Or meatball.

how the fuck do you know what's in it

Only if I bite into it and find that there isn't enough spit in my food.

They call it "carry out insurance". The premise is if your mouth breathing, knuckle dragging dumbass somehow fucks up getting your pizza home in one piece they will remake it for free. I can't see how this is possibly a selling point worthy of making an advertising campaign around. I had the misfortune of working at a pizza chain shop for a couple of years. This issue came up maybe a few times a year, usually someone carrying more than they could handle and a box slipping off. We would generally remake it for free anyway as long as the customer wasn't a douche,it wasn't a big desl. Making it an official policy and advertising is begging unwashed trash to exploit it. It WILL be abused, you would be shocked at the lengths people will go through to get a free shit-tier chain pizza.

Never send food back

Just get a refund and leave

you can see the spinach in the picture

A meal would have to look inedible for me to send it back. Sounds humiliating for all parties involved.

>he doesn't eat jizz, booger and spit calzones

Pleb.

you literally can't

he made us look

If I knew they'd cook them like that, I'd specifically request it. I love charred pizza dough.

That sounds like a great way to start a lawsuit.

You have ingested more disgusting shit in your life and not even known it

dang it

abc7.com/food/waiter-spit-in-drink-dna-test-proves/765927/?

statesman.com/news/crime--law/police-georgetown-pizza-worker-placed-genitals-pie/VxvBESBYdVX49yNfxzqI7H/

Fish isn't supposed to look like that.

wtf did you do to that salmon
Like how can you even possibly fuck it up so bad

That's what pizza is supposed to look like, but people on this board are retarded, so good thread OP.

pizza?

Nah fampai that seems perfect

No looks fine.

That'a a god damn calzone you fucking liberal

Why is gnome and watermelon related?

yes

Nope, looks well-cooked and crispy. I'd take it.

You're never going to know if they do it right.

Why is gnome and watermelon related?

oh you dont want to know
and checked btw

I do though.

What restaurant doesn't have cameras everywhere?

What restaurant monitors them all the time?

No, that's just right.

All of them that get inspected from what I understand. Aside from the bathrooms of course, but if you take a customers food into the bathroom you're going to get fired anyways.

most businesses only ever check a cam if they already know something is wrong. The video is for evidence, not discovery... way too time consuming to go over for no reason. Most cameras are decoys as well.

Yeah you're right, I misunderstood what you were asking for a second.

no, i like burned food.

>orders a tiddy oggy
>doesn't get chips and baked beans to moisten the pastry

Is this redit humor or something? I don't get it. Is that what passes for wit these days?

Calzone = folded pizza

Why would i have a disgusting british pastry taco when i can have a superior mexican tortilla one?

>Anything Mexican
>superior

Nah. I like a little char.

fuck. no. Momma. Did. Not. Raise. A. Picky. Eating. Bitch.

well mexican cuisine, as in whats actually south of the border and not taco bell, is superior to "American" cuisine, whatever that may be, so yeah...

Ain't nothin wrong with a little crisp on a calzone

no i'd take it and want a discount or refund

>Not eating a delicious wood-fired calzone

What are you, 8? Char's another flavor dude, that looks pretty good honestly.

no because im not a nigger and it will taste perfectly fine

found the niggers

I would eat this happily as long as it were vegetarian. People who send this back deserve death.

It looks perfectly done.

I'd send it back but get it comped so I can eat somewhere else where I don't get boogers, jizz, etc. in my food for having standards. It's not my fault the kitchen doesn't have standards or competent cooks. Part of the experience of going out to eat is getting cooked, edible food. If any part of it is burnt or incorrect, I'm not eating it. I want to enjoy my food, not eat around overcooked and burnt bits while grinning and bearing it.

He said Mexican food, not the trash you eat from a taco truck, cooked by wh*te people, or a restaurant where 90% of the staff is the owner's illegal family + friends who can't cook for shit.
If you want REAL Mexican food, go to Mexico (or California/Texas/etc. since they are basically Mexico 2.0 at this point) made by REAL Mexican chefs. You wouldn't eat at a "french" restaurant in bumfuck Missouri made by a guy called Billy Bob, would you?

No, I would complain and demand a new one without giving them first one, that way I'll end up with two calzones

I'll take one order of 'za with cha'

Finding faces in original content for making reaction images? No, shit's been around for a while.
'Member Jesus in that piece of toast? iSpy books? C'mon user... We're trying to help you out here. Wanna get high?
Your opinion=deez nuts