Who's had this?

Who's had this?
It's actually surprisingly hot, but I didn't get BTFO like you see on youtube all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBoLPFkcEeA&
youtu.be/fQCk0SwhVN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GBoLPFkcEeA&

OP here, not sure why you would add hot sauce to it, but whatever. It was pretty damn hot but not a killer.

This video is better, if only based on attractiveness.
youtu.be/fQCk0SwhVN0

I bought this at an Asian market that recently opened up in my hometown. Unlike the others which are cluttered and dirty and involve a lot of foreign yelling, this new one is clean, much bigger, and has a wider selection. I asked a guy who was unloading a pallet about the ramen, asking him which one was the hottest. Without hesitation he said "2x Spicy." When I asked him if it was really hot, he simply replied "I can't take it." and walked away. It's actually a little expensive for ramen, too. A pack of 5 cost me $4.99.

Its incredibly hot, you wont find hotter noodles

Sorry I couldn't make it 20 seconds through that video, annoying vapid thots. Instantly kills my boner when hot chicks open their mouths. Unless it's on my dick I don't care.

But yeah that ramen is pretty spicy as far as ramen goes. Relative to other hot foods it's mild for my tastes.

It's one of those foods I like to give to friends to watch them eat it. I eat the normal version on a weekly basis because I like the flavor.

How much hotter is that than the blue version (which you eat cold)? I've only had the blue and I was basically like the girls in the video. Also, who the fuck wan't to watch shit like that la beast garbage. It's not even about the food, it's just, "i don't know if i can make it dude, it's so hot, blah blah blah, why did I add pure capcasin to noodles I already knew were hot instead of just doing a reaction video? Oh, because it would be epic! Let's eat like a child and make a big fuss and people will love it!"

I honestly don't get yt celebrities.

Not sure. I don't think the blue noodles are listed on this chart. But I would imagine 2x spice is at least twice as hot.

Your incel is showing

Not tolerating basic airhead bitches in no way implies I'm an incel. I only like women with brains.

>Only 9k scovile
So it's like a crappy hotsauce?

I'm not even gay but L.A. Beast is way more attractive than a couple of wetback thots.

Not sure what it is about it. I've definitely had hotter food, but this shit gave the the hiccups. That happens very rarely when I eat spicy food or hot sauce.

never seen it in the store, but I'm not too frightened that a bunch of rando teenage girls and numales can't handle spicy junk food

anybody like these?

Yeah but the cup noodle ones not the shitty maruchan ones.
They're not worth the price, I just buy regular ramen noodle packets and put habanero powder on it.

GF got me a whole large package as a Christmas gift. She told me they were good but the heat is real strong. Is it all that?

I don't know how you are with hot food. I found it surprising, but manageable. Plenty of videos on YouTube of people overreacting when they eat it.

Some of the authentic Ramien can be pretty fucking hot. Start by adding only half pack of seasoning powder, and go from there...

I have. Have a few packs in my pantry. Shit is pretty tasty and makes good drunk food.

i heard there's a western version and korean version. the packaging is basically identical but korean is hotter

The one I bought at the asian market has the "HALAL" logo on it. Not sure if that's the western or the korean, or how I could even tell.

New flavor incoming.

that's probably the export version then. i can't find how to tell the difference or get the korean version atm but i remember a couple youtube videos where they talk about it. i'll try to find later if the thread's still up.

It tastes like Chinese medicine.

All that writing is Korean. Try to be a bit more culturally sensitive, user. It is literally the current year, and in a couple hours it will be a new current year.

Pretty sure it's more like the broth is that hot, compared to the same amount of your favorite hot sauce. That shit honestly will make most people cry.

Ningshun Shin Ramyun is eye watering hot for me. Tasty, but still damn fucking hot. How much hotter is OP's faggy noodles?

what flavor is that?

at least 2x

chinese medicine is actually a thing in korean culture and has it's own associated ingredients and flavors.

Shin Ramyun is very mild compared to the regular version of OPs pic, and obviously the 2x is twice as hot as those. Basically if you can't handle Shin Ramyun, then your soytongue won't be able to handle the fire chicken ramen either.

From a Korean news article, it says that Mara is a Chinese representative spice, and is what the flavour is.
Haven't tried it yet. Could taste like
For all I know.

"At first unfamiliar and unusual taste, but very addictive taste." - from the news article

Sounds like it's really does taste like medicine.