The Fazoli’s® brand was created in 1988 by Jerrico, Inc, a multi-brand restaurant group based in Lexington, KY...

The Fazoli’s® brand was created in 1988 by Jerrico, Inc, a multi-brand restaurant group based in Lexington, KY, and then parent company of Long John Silver’s® restaurants. Two years and five founding restaurants later, the original Italian fast food concept was sold to Seed Restaurant Group, Inc. (SRG), also based in Lexington. SRG continued to evolve the concept, adding exciting new classic Italian dishes, baked pastas, Submarinos® sandwiches, pizza, entree salads and desserts – along with our unlimited signature garlic breadsticks!

Thanks

You bastards shut down the UK location.
Now I have to drive to Zandale to get my WA LA.

My apologies.

Every time I eat Fazoli's® I say WA LA!

Like a true co/ck/.

rolling for falzolis

Is that the frumpy chick Jeb! planted at a Trump rally to talk about wage gaps?

fagolis

The very same one

Fazolis around here actually ain't that bad.

Correct.

Another.

She's so attractive and I don't know why. Is there a place to see more of her?

I hope she ends up face down in a creek.

I would love to smell her asshole

used to go there almost every sunday after church with my family in the mid 2000s, then they closed all of the locations near me.

i've only been to like two while traveling since then, they've really gone downhill. ~2007 favolis had a great menu, RIP

Long John Silver's LLC is an American fast-food restaurant chain that specializes in seafood. The brand's name is derived from the novel Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, in which the pirate "Long John" Silver is one of the main characters. Formerly a division of Yum! Brands, Inc., the company was divested to a group of franchisees in September 2011.

Contents [hide]

The first restaurant was opened on August 18, 1969, in Lexington, Kentucky.[1] The original location, on 301 Southland Drive just off Nicholasville Road, was previously a seafood carry out restaurant named the Cape Codder. The original Cape Codder concrete block building was redesigned by Architect Druce Henn, who created the New England style of LJS's early chain restaurants. That original location is now a styling salon.[2][3]

Earlier restaurants were known for their Cape Cod style buildings, blue roofs with square cupolas, wood benches/tables, lobster pots, and ship's wheels. Later, more nautically themed decorations were added such as seats made to look like nautical flags. Those early restaurants also featured separate entrance and exit doors, a corridor like waiting line area, deep fryer with food heaters that were transparent so customers could see the food waiting to be served, and wrought iron 'sword' door handles. A major exterior theme of these buildings had dock-like walkways lined with pilings and thick ropes. Somewhat newer restaurants kept the basic structural design and theme but eliminated most of the interior features.

Citing poor sales for both divisions, the company plans to focus on its international expansion plans for its other brands, with particular emphasis on its growth in China.[4] With the announcement of the intent to sell by Yum! Brands, a group consisting of Long John Silver's franchisees and other private investors made a successful bid to buy the LJS Brand and in September 2011, Yum! announced the impending sale to LJS Partners LLC.[5]

>no wa las in canada
hurry up fazolis, the closer analogue we have is east side mario’s and they suck.

>Earlier restaurants were known for their Cape Cod style buildings, blue roofs with square cupolas, wood benches/tables, lobster pots, and ship's wheels. Later, more nautically themed decorations were added such as seats made to look like nautical flags. Those early restaurants also featured separate entrance and exit doors, a corridor like waiting line area, deep fryer with food heaters that were transparent so customers could see the food waiting to be served, and wrought iron 'sword' door handles. A major exterior theme of these buildings had dock-like walkways lined with pilings and thick ropes.

Yeah that's what it was like when I was a kid, used to be halfway decent too. Now I only ever see them built into gas stations or like a combo with pizza hut and taco bell. Not nearly as fun.

never heard of fazoli's.
there isn't one in houston. if you can't be a successful restaurant in the nation's fattest city, you suck at restauranting