Name a better drive-thru place than Steak n Shake

Name a better drive-thru place than Steak n Shake.
>Tfw you can't.

McDonald's

Fucking kill yourself

full service and a drive thru. nice!
I would say rally's but steak n shake wouldn't be caught dead any where near a rallys location so you might be right OP

Salem's is nig food but also great

Has anyone died eating the 7x7?

Steak n Shake is just Jack in the Box combined with In N Out with crispy meat lace on their smashed burgers.

>garbage burgers
>garbage shakes
So literally anywhere else. Don't know why people like this shitstain of a franchise.

I live in the south suburbs of Chicongo and we have a Steak & Shake and a Rallys (actually checkers but same thing) right near each other.

>garbage shakes
so you prefer partially gelatinated gum based beverages?

Their royale burger is really fucking good. The patties are really juicy which is surprising considering how thin they are.

thats a florida thing right? saw one when posted down there

>That face when
no face given. OP being a retard faggot yet again

I know you're either trolling, retarded or both, but tfw means 'that feel when', pls lurk more or kill yourself asap

There was this place MeekyPeet that was near my house. They had this awesome Mario Burrito which had spaghetti and was pretty good.

at least i know what i'm getting

i live in south florida on the east coast and ive never seen one before

Steak 'N Shake is the Plebians choice. The Patrician dines at In N Out.

Hey thats my local in n out in alhambra!! Funny to see it posted here.

burgers are subpar and their fries are shit

I always pass the one in Winter Haven on 17 when driving down south, I'll have to check it out next time

i literally can't. its soooo good.

wrong

How did they make the trees grow like that

Whenever I try a new burger place I always compare it to steak n shake.

I've been to places that charged $7 for shitty burger, $4 for a shake. Didn't even come with fries. Then I think I could have got a good tasting burger and fries for $4 and a shake for $1.50 during happy hour. Steak n Shake is top notch as far as value for your dollar goes.

Where i am it is the single most terrible burger place, its just teenagers who talk really loud at you and fuck up your order, and last time i went majority of customers belonged in special ed.

Maybe it's the time of day I go because it's generally filled with geriatric alzheimers ridden boomers. They're quiet but tend to drool while eating.

Went there for the first time in like, 5 or 6 years on Christmas Eve last week. Took us 20 minutes to get seated, the manager (in the blue manger uniform) was seating and clearing tables and shit. Getting mad as fuck at the incompetent "servers" standing in the corner not doing their job at all
Once we finally sat, and then 20 minutes later finally put in our order, we had to wait another 10 or 15 minutes for our drinks (while sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FOUNTAIN omg) and then we got our food before we got our drinks.

However...
My god, those burgs were fucking worth that hell of a wait and loss of brain cells telling the server what we wanted. I got the one with guac on it. SO good.
Also, when I asked for a choconana shake, I got banana at first, then only chocolate when she brought back the "correct" one. Those servers are literally garbage. 4 of us left a cumulative 2 dollar and some change tip. Will do drive-thru next time.

They used to be a really good place to eat but as of a year and a half ago they've been awful. Flat burgers cooked down to nothing and soaked with grease. The fries were never really that good. But it still takes 30 minutes to get through the drive though.

Real men get their meals out at the diner.

>Unironically living in Alhambra

Last I went the wader tried to grab my wive's bum.

Steak ‘n Shake is the closest thing the Midwest will get to in n out or shake shack
It’s really good for what it is, they’re fries are bomb, and the original shakes aren’t half bad

Burger King

Who’s the japanese guy?

Cook-Out

>eating that in your car
just because there is a drive thru doesn't mean you should use it.

Actually i live in san marino but the in n out happens to be in alhambra lol