what's the go-to item?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Brisbane Australia chinese buffett restaurant
youtu.be/ha0Juif3wXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

captain tso's

The donuts

dat chicken on a stick

Any item that doesn't look like it has been baking under heat lamp for the last 36 hours...

tater tots

I start with the shrimp and peel them all before eating. Don't want to waste any time once that 20 minute countdown starts and I need to worry about hitting the wall.

we get 30 minutes at my spot

The black pepper chicken. Always crispy and tasty.

This is Food Propaganda, Listen to /pol/ , The Chinese eat Squid and Babies Live

admiral tso's

the pizza

aproximate tso's

big ol plate of the brown stuff

pudding?

My fellow Americans!
Rangoon

Get the honey chicken, teriyaki chicken, sesame chicken, and whatever meat is on a stick. Crab R
Rangoons.

Those salty green beans are good too.

The sushi and seaweed salad.

After that, the crab rangoons, lo mein, and egg rolls if they're good. also has the right idea.

That pastry meatbun-like thing. You know what I'm talking about. With the yellow custard inside.

Around here they have snow crab legs on holidays. My whole party waits for them and we clean them most of them out as soon as they're refilled.

I just eat whatever I see them putting out so I know that it hasn't been sitting there for hours.

The chicken on those wooden sticks
Honey shrimp
egg rolls
stuffed crab
crab rangoon
meat buns
broccoli beef.

mountain of Singapore noodles with a well of sweet and sour pork in the middle

I've tried the rangoons once and they are so bland, I'd rather eat something with more flavor. they weren't bad per say but I don't eat a ton so I need to make sure I'm getting "my" fill
oh yeah, no doubt. been too long since I've had my fill of crab legs
can't go wrong here

are you a Kiwi living in Australia?

>tfw dipping your chicken on a stick in the ice cream

so good

hush puppies, duh

I almost always get me some of that rice, you feel me?

why are asian buffets always so expensive?

Coconut shrimp or habachi grill w chicken noodles shrimp and terriacki

They gotta make money off fat Americans somehow.

Go to the back of the buffet where they hide all the weird shit from the people who just want chicken balls and egg rolls and pick out whatever I haven't had before or what I think will gross out the people I'm eating with.

More of these pls.

Pizza.

fried chicken and fries
the chinese food is too exotic for me

spare ribs
nigiri

Noodles, lots of noodles

Hol up.... You get timed at your local buffet

evil eye after 20 min.
crop dusting past 30 minutes

So you just dont go to the chink buffet

does anyone in Brisbane know of any chinese buffets

>crop dusting past 30 minutes
kek

Which Brisbane?

It takes about 20 minutes after you start eating for the message that you're full to form and reach your brain. They repeat it all the time in those competitive eating shows.

Anything other than sesame/general tso chicken, crab rangoon and coconut shrimp needs to get

He said CHINESE not KOREAN you fucking retard

You know they're all run by Vietnamese right?

Brisbane Australia

lmgtfy.com/?q=Brisbane Australia chinese buffett restaurant

it's moreso about the fact you're taking another customers spot than it is that you're eating more than your fill

This is true. The Vietnamese run the Chinese restaurants, the Koreans run the sushi bars, and the Chinese run the massage parlors.

There's one in Lawnton right across from the train station. I always go for the beef & black bean.

You're confused.

The wontons obviously. Me and my friend go to the local china house once a month when we get our checks. He will walk around and look whats on the buffet before we buy them to go. He will also wait next to the wonton tray if its empty or there are just a few, until a new tray comes out.

they are called "Danants"
Orange Beef or Walnut Shrimp.

Why is American Chinese food always deep fried garbage but authentic Chinese food boiled or pan fried?

Because when a bunch of Chinese immigrants came over to the US, they tried to start their new lives by opening restaurants. Most Americans didn't (at the time) want to eat actual Chinese food, so the Chinese adapted recipes they knew into foods they thought Americans would eat. They were pretty successful and the foods that Americans liked stuck around. That is the Chinese-American food we have today.

Know_You_Know.gif

Reminder that 90% of posts on Veeky Forums that begin with the word "why" are posted by whiny crybaby pussies.

Dem frog legs is legit, nigga

nice, ta mate
there used to be one in the food court of the local shopping centre and it disappeared a few years back, I can empty three XL containers from takeaway joints easy so it was great value

>twins not under likes
You’re killing me, small one.

Commander Tso's

>Listen to /pol/
no

This isn't Obama's America anymore, kid. Cucks need to stay away from the big boy table.

Ooo, big tough manly man user over here sitting on his ass browsing Veeky Forums

french fries
chicken

I used to work here. We spat in this one guys black bean sauce all the time. Always had a blue jacket, short, fat and ugly. Is that you?

>going to chinese ever

I live in a small town and everyone knows they steal used oil from the backs of super markets and fish disgusting former industrial dumping rivers for 1-2 inch fish that they fry and put in the buffet. I have physically seen a 'cook' working there picking their nose then handling eggrolls. Never never never never.
Shit is fucking disgusting why would anyone want to willingly eat that.

>Believing local lore so really that you falsify your own memories.
How is fishing rivers economical in any way? Even with a mechanized net. they would spend 8 hours getting one day's worth of sold fish.
Stop with the heroin.

>doesn't mention serving cat or roadkill
more effort next time

Isnt it playing Russian roulette to have sushi at a buffet unless its a really high end one?

It's not lore I've literally seen it. They bring all their kids to an old silverware drainage river and fish out sunfish. I've seen left overs of them hand filtering oil from the back of the only supermarket.
It's not a meme. It's real life.

I have not been to a buffet in over 2 decades. Do they still exist?

Ribs are the money food. Few helpings of those and you've made your money back.

all of it

i havent seen my genitals in over 2 years. do they still exist?

Because amerifats have refined smashing a buffet into an art. The restaurant has to break even at least.

>Hey guys, I'm not even pretending to be retarded anymore - I really am retarded!

I thought it was General Tso's? Or did he get demoted?

>Mein Kamfp

>get a load of this guy
If only you knew how serious I was being.
Believe me or not I'm not here to convince you if you dont; I can only speak from personal experience.

This is what I'm imagining
youtu.be/ha0Juif3wXA

I love war criminals as cute anime girls (male)

I'm laying on my stomach thank you very much.

hot and sour soup
crab puffs
dumplings

no eggrolls bleh

but the tapioca pudding and red stuff covered bananas are best dessert

it is general tso's. Dont listen to subhuman namefags

m-more pls

Please, don't take the steam tray! Sir!

Ikr if it was the 300ml of 100proof vodka, the hot tea, a shard of overcooked chicken wing bone, the weird fish, and pork in the red sauce, or old crab in the Rangoon, but I got bad full after this one plate without even getting desert then threw up on the street 3 blocks away. The I want to go again right now.

fritters

>tfw went to a chinese buffet for the first time a while back
>try some food but dislike most of it
>see some beef and want some
>every time I go up it's fucking empty because apparently everyone else wanted some
>don't like seafood
>end up mostly eating fruit, veggies, and a shitton of chicken nuggets + chicken spring rolls
>tfw guy next to me was concerned at how much chicken I had
I just wanted some goddamn beef. i didn't ask for this autisticly awkward conversation

>private tso's

Beef and broccoli is my favorite thing but first, shrimp and chicken wings. I generally try to avoid the things that are battered and soaked in sugar sauce because they make me feel like garbage afterwards

Also if they've got hot and sour soup with the stringy fungus things I'm hitting that up too

If anything could be described as Russian roulette at a cheap buffet it's the oysters

If you had a more developed sense of humor you could at least assume some joke was implied

Only ever seen timed all you can eat buffets in Japan. One for gyoza, the other for shabu shabu. Great score for fast eaters with big stomachs.