Essential Jewcore?

Essential Jewcore?

My main man Baruch "the Jew" Spinoza.

Read this if you want to be bored to death

>plebbing this hard on a Saturday morning

That's what I do, lad

Kafka, Roth, Amos Oz, Lispector, OT, Talmud, NT other than the Epistles and Luke (not quite sure about this tho), Spinoza.

Malamud, Bellow, Richler

>unironically recommending the Bible and meme philosophers

Veeky Forums, I....

Bobby Fischer

Narratives are spooks, except for zionism, veganism and gay marriage.

david golder by irene nemirovsky

Otto Weininger

If you're interested in Kabbalah, Gerschom Scholem is considered the first and most famous scholar of Jewish mysticism. I'm reading On Kabbalah and its Symbolism and it's terrific, you can see he's very knowledgeable of other traditions as well.

Franz Rosenzweig was a German Jewish philosopher and theologian, haven't got to him yet but I plan reading The Star of Redemption sometime.

>when your hair starts migrating to your arms

>Kabbalah
>Gerschom
>Scholem
>Rosenzweig
what did they mean by this?

Bruno Schulz

>most insightful commenter on great authors such as Kafka, Walser and Baudelaire
>elegant, subtly poetic prose style
>short and sweet essays that don't overstay their welcome
>investigated areas often neglected by philosophers, such as childhood, literary translation, mysticism and astrology
>killed himself to escape the concentration camps

Is there a better jewfu than Ben?

>mysticism and astrology
kek

My man Primo Levi is a good bet.

He has all the rationality and erudition typical of the Jew, but with a gift for clarity and ambitious scope of his treatments.

>“This cell belongs to a brain, and it is my brain, the brain of me who is writing; and the cell in question, and within it the atom in question, is in charge of my writing, in a gigantic minuscule game which nobody has yet described. It is that which at this instant, issuing out of a labyrinthine tangle of yeses and nos, makes my hand run along a certain path on the paper, mark it with these volutes that are signs: a double snap, up and down, between two levels of energy, guides this hand of mine to impress on the paper this dot, here, this one.”

>scientific monism

I'll have none of that, thanks.

Are you just confused by funny words or something?

The Old Testament
Sholem Aleichem
Isaac Singer
Saul Bellow
Philip Roth

Henry Roth