What are the public outdoor cooking facilities like in your home town?

What are the public outdoor cooking facilities like in your home town?

They look exactly like that

It'd be nice to live in a city that isn't mostly poor trash. We could have nice things, maybe.

These bad boys

we have tiny ass grills

these, but their not "tiny"
wish they were like this though

Same. I saw a grill in a local park that had a human turd on it a few years ago.

I have literally never seen anyone actually use one of these

I've used them several times.

I've lived and vacationed in several areas. These are usually it, often without a flat iron on the side though. Some places just had metal pits, but that was rare. Fun as hell though, made you feel like you were in Are You Alone In The Dark. And random families would often share them casually, not out of necessity, making them a late-nite social event.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again now. You haven't truly lived until the day you've nimbly jumped atop one of those public barbequeueus, quickly dropped your trousers and shat out last night's curry all over it, while your head whips left to right to see if anyone's coming. Truly a euphoric experience, I liken it to having sex in public.

It's this thread again!

No, we banned them in my area about a decade ago because of health risks.

one of our parks downtown has one of these but I've never gone to the trouble of trekking over there for the sake of grilling

>tfw charcoal isn't allowed on apartment balconies here

>upside down pic

only time i ever seen anybody used one of these was in a state park

are you homeless

a building in my complex burned down due to one of those about five years ago
you can't trust apartment-caliber people with those things, i can accept it

I know, was just a pain since I had already bought a grill and didn't think to check the bylaws until after it arrived.

Worked out pretty well in the end though, got a Weber Q on sale when I did my exchange and going with gas is way less of a pain in the ass to use regularly.

N-no!

When I was a kid, me and my mates used to piss, shit, and vomit on these bbq's, and then cook the mixture into a vile paste.

i've known kids like you, i could never understand what exactly was wrong with you, you vile fuckin degenerate

I got this long barbecue pit where im from

Comfy as fuck for group events. Had a hiking group use something similar not long ago.

>hahaha, oh man i'm so bored!
>what should we do?
>whatever the craziest shit we can do with no money just to get a rise out of people!

that's it.

Basically, it's stupidity. You could have gone for a walk and written a poem about the birds you saw along the way, but such activities were beyond your mental capacity.

>written a poem about the birds
Know how I know you're soy eating virgin?

Joke's on you. I don't eat soy.

>be New Zealander
>day at the beach
>everyone parked on the sand doing their thing
>see maori guy I know fiddling under his hood
>go over, he's taken the fan belt off his car and has the throttle jammed open
>has some nice green lipped muscles jammed in every crevice all over the engine

yo why was he doing that?

Cooking them with engine heat, obviously

yeah that was my guess, but...taking the fan belt off? what a fuckin ordeal, don't you have an oven somewhere you hori cunt?>?

Ordeal? It's just a fan belt, user. Almost as easy as changing a tyre.

naa most of the west coast beaches are pretty wild round these parts.
We have public BBQ's but usually in parks and stuff

What ghetto country is this from?

>that pic

cozy, looks like every single park near me in PA.

Looks comfy

>health risks
Pfff
Fire beats germs. Just bring a wire brush.

What am i looking at? It looks like a shallow sink with no faucet

Savage!

It's basically a stainless steel electric frypan, pretty easy way to cook a burger patty or sausage while you hang out with friends in a park.

>Apartment complex has these by the pool
>They're tiny and fucking suck
>Most people don't clean them properly
>Say fuck it one night and scrub one down
>Make some tasty BBQ chicken and street corn after a quick dip in the pool

There's not much room but they get the job done. I want to try swimming and bbq'ing more this summer. I can't wait to buy a house though so I can have a nice grill. I'll probably need to get one of those above ground pools though for max comfy summer nights without spending thousands on an inground pool (even though I want one).

when i was a little shit, my friends and I dug one of these up at a nearby baseball park and planted it in one of the baseball outfields

I vacationed in NZ and went to Raglan beach. There were these coin-operated public gas grills near the beach.

>This thread again

my back yard is comfy as fuck. it's semi-public cause i would have a cookout with anyone who isn't a fuckwit.

It seems Americans are really stuck in the dark ages when it comes to public outdoor cooking.

poor people would rip the piping out of outdoor gas grills and sell it for meth

Run down and surrounded by a swarm of niggers, just like anything else called "public".

Nah I used one for a picnic.

It's cold. and dark.

then you've never seen a black or Hispanic family reunion.

Do chinkphones really watermark every picture against the owner's will?

None of those cook at the same heat or speed. Why is the man doing this

I can turn it off but I like the watermark.

USA doesn't really sound like a pleasant place.

Public library?

are you that same cunt from australia

>i fried a shit on it m8

you disgusting little cunt

I'm sure if mine had any they'd be scrapped by heroin addicts real quick

shitty small overused dirty simple grill. just go buy a Weber already for fuck sake

seems like a prime location for pedophiles to hang out pretending they're just grilling and sharing burgers with the local children out of niceness

Filled with niggers spicks and white trash that dont know how to properly pick up after themselves because "they gonna pay someone to clean dat up"

People shit on them so you probably shouldn't use them.

The germs from a shit won't survive the heat from the cooking process.

>This literal shit is safe to eat. It was cooked thoroughly!

>accepting a burguer from a complete stranger
howfat.ru

I would love to live in a high trust ethnically homogeneous society in which such a concept could exist.