Infusions

Anyone else dick around with infusing liquor? I used Trinidad Scorpion peppers to make something absolutely retarded.

Liquor never lasted long enough to infused with anything except my blood

I did honey whiskey with Cocoa nibs And cherries

Do you just leave things in vodka for a long time then filter it?

Jolly Ranchers

That's the easiest way to do it, but doesn't work with everything.

How else would you do it, extract the essential oils somehow? Distillation?

you sound like your 15 years old

I've done tequila with habaneros. Was pretty good.

>your

Distillation and vapor infusion is how gin is made.

Nigga my Runescape account is older than that.

>had yuzu tea in Korea
>tried to replicate it with limes and agave

My latest absolute shit idea. Please don't bully me for forgetting lime pith is fucking nasty.

Tried making vanilla vodka with real vanilla pods. My wife thought it was a jar full of rusty water and threw it away.

>15 year olds infuse alcohol
I'd be stunned if a single 15 year old on this planet infused alcohol.

haha good jok-
>mine is literally 15 years old now
fuck you

>and yet I still don't have a single 99, nor 100mil
wake-me-up.jpg

Nigga you never heard of putting a jolly rancher in the zima?

A little. I have a bag of wormwood (the herb they use to make Absinthe) and tried infusing it into Gin once for fun. After 2 weeks it turned the color of watered-down whisky and made it taste way drier, but didn't feel quite the same as absinthe. Honestly I dont think I used enough herb.
I also used to make Green Dragon (weed-infused alcohol) but I can't get bud anymore.

Kek
Fix yourself you uncultured swine. Even the poor know to temper themselves.
What makes gin special.
Yet your not surprised 7yr olds are on Facebook/iphones and 11yr old thots are getting pregnant at alarming rates.
I hope you slapped her. I've had to discipline my family into leaving my shit alone.

I infuse vodka with star anise and tangerine. It's incredibly good.

>anus infused vodka

I once infused 2 quarts of rotgut vodka with a whole ginseng root for 6 months. Tasted like bitter dirt after it was done. Drank it anyway, lol.

I've been doing this for years, I usually use lemon peel, or orange peel+coffee beans infused in 90/95% alcohol for a month, then I add some water+sugar (the sugar is very important to drop the alcohol to around 35/40%) and wait another month.

>2 mil
>mil
what?

2 million on Scoville scale?

Now I feel like making weed infused vodka desu. Should be pretty dank. I guess the process would be decarb,put in vodka, wait, wa la, right?

Theoretically speaking, but the alcohol content of vodka means you'll have to let it infuse a lot longer than in something like everclear.

Just google green dragon

Anyone ever tried infusing weed into liquor? I tried it with abv, guess it's called golden dragon. It was black and tastes like shit. I think I'm just going to give it to some bum for laughs.

Is it worth it to try to make green dragon, or golden dragon but instead of abv just decarb some fresh. Will the taste and effect be worth it or is it a waste of money and effort.

Bamp halp me

Yea pretty much, do this .

I infuse 190 proof everclear with LSD for microdosing, dose that count?

why would you start a trip by drinking something unpleasant.

why would that be more beneficial than an aqueous solution? LSD is perfectly stable in dechlorinated water solution. and if you make your tincture low concentration (say 30ml for 25mcg LSD) you are consuming enough alcohol to alter or subdue your trip

Why would you not just go all the way and use moonshine?
If you don't have any redneck cousins, I'm sure your dealer knows someone through the grapevine.

Not him but microdosing =/= tripping.