It began as a college dream. A vision of a restaurant that served the highest quality...

It began as a college dream. A vision of a restaurant that served the highest quality, freshest chicken finger meals – and nothing else. From this vision, Todd Graves created a business plan, which, ironically, earned the lowest grade in the class. The professor said a restaurant serving only chicken fingers would never work.

Undaunted, the young entrepreneur put on a cheap suit, carried a briefcase adorned with brass combination locks and presented his business plan to any banker that would see him. Each time, Graves received the same negative response about his concept. Some bankers even told him he should give up the idea and “get a real job.” At that point, Graves knew he would need to raise his own capital to achieve his dream.

This journey led Graves to work as a boilermaker in oil refineries. Graves eventually moved on to Alaska, where he raised his own seed money in the risky trade of commercial salmon fishing. Upon returning to Baton Rouge, Graves reconstructed an old building with his own hands into the first Raising Cane’s restaurant. In a moment of inspiration, he even named the restaurant after his yellow lab …Raising Cane.

The fun surroundings, friendly crew and rather offbeat managerial style are all part of the Cane’s culture and experience. Combined with an uncompromising dedication to quality, Graves and his company have earned countless industry awards and accolades.

Other urls found in this thread:

guthrieschicken.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He got stoned and fried chicken and sold the fried chicken to college kids, and it turns out that a lot of people wanted tendies 2 go but couldn't get any decent ones. Now they can buy decent ones. It's a decent meal.

cane's is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to fast food chicken. their toast tastes like it's covered in syrup and the chicken fingers are half gristle and half wads of fried flour.

is there puckering horse buttholes tho

>Shitty cheapest cuts of chicken thrown into flour and deep fried in heart attack oil
>Random piece of shitty toast
>Disgusting dipping sauce of some kind, probably has semen of a teenager in it
>Dry fried potatoes
>Coleslaw with probably too much mayo in it that most people won't even eat because EWWW IT'S GREEEEN

Do Americans really eat this?

>Do Americans really eat this?
will this "meme" never end? fuck off already
I've never had canes but if they use real tenders. they all have a piece of tendon at one end, who cares about toast?
>wads of fried flour
do retards really say these things.
>covered in syrup
yes please

>a restaurant serving only chicken fingers
>yet coleslaw, fries, bread, and some sauce are clearly visible in the picture
what did he mean by this?

We really do. Chicken tenders are really a good barometer for determining if someone has awful taste.

I would rather get sonic or Whataburger tendies than this shit.

>cheapest
chicken breast is literally the most expensive cut of chicken meat

Fast food tendies are dirt cheap shit. Often mechanically separated crap

>the only thing that isn't limbs on a chicken is good
holy shit

Americans make me sick

What are his thoughts on gay marriage?

What is a ‘chicken tender’ anyway? It’s a breast slice, or is it reconstituted?

>their toast tastes like it's covered in syrup
Something is wrong with your tongue user. That's butter.

He does not approve of fags.

breast

usually from the smaller fillet piece on the breast

i'm gonna have to agree with this user. cane's is ass/10

"Two dudes fucking butt is hawt, GAY PRIDE WORLDWIDE." - Todd Graves

How dare you I worked as a boilermaker to make my tendie dreams come true

Graves is a lying crank who ripped off Guthrie's.

FUCK Guthrie.

O B S E S S E D

i dunno what shitty fast food places you all have but my local canes is delicious, i eat there at least once every two months. it's a tasty treat and i'll miss it in basic

O B E S E

Cane's "marinates" their chicken in pure MSG. Shit is way too salty.

>Cane's "marinates" their chicken in pure MSG.

There is literally NOTHING wrong with this.

Only if fried salt is your idea of fine cuisine

msg > salt

I think it's funny how people say that the chicken is the worst but also don't post what fast food chicken they prefer. Probably because they don't want to be called out.

This is blatantly untrue, they just have MSG in the brine and the flour mix. I've never heard of anyone marinating chicken in pure MSG.

If you did, it wouldn't even taste especially salty, more like overwhelmingly of mushrooms.

>If you did

Your taste is shit and you should neck yourself

based todd bringing the heat.

>Nearest Raising Cane's is 2 hours away
Should I go for it?

Check if you have a guthries near you first.

guthrieschicken.com

Wow nice bait

Canes is good and I'm going to get it now for lunch fuck you

Cole slaw is pretty standard fare with fried meat from restaurants

Yes, and get the caniac

That's nuggets

Raising Cane's is shit. $7 for 3 tendies, a piece of toast, and the worst fast food fries I have ever consumed. And they only have 3 sauces, all of which suck dick. Popeye's is considerably better tasting and a better value.

>I think it's funny how people say that the chicken is the worst but also don't post what fast food chicken they prefer.

Chick Fil A
Church's
Popeye's
Zaxby's