Describe the most overwhelmingly happy ending to humanity

Describe the most overwhelmingly happy ending to humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghettification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free heroin

Why did you post a blank image?

rude

>happy
>end to humanity

I'm just asking a question, dude.

Don't talk to me.

You just did it again!

Happiness doesnt exist without humanity

I believe like a child that suffering will be healed and made up for, that all the humiliating absurdity of human contradictions will vanish like a pitiful mirage, like the despicable fabrication of the impotent and infinitely small Euclidean mind of man, that in the world's finale, at the moment of eternal harmony, something so precious will come to pass that it will suffice for all hearts, for the comforting of all resentments, for the atonement of all the crimes of humanity, for all the blood that they've shed; that it will make it not only possible to forgive but to justify all that has happened.

Everyone realizes the fleeting triviality of life. Then, in arms, all men act as true guardians and preservers of the planet while patiently awaiting inevitable annihilation.

Collectively strangled to death by Akarin

nuclear holocaust that destroys all life on the planet forever

STOP

I'm just trying to understand. I can't figure out why someone would come on Veeky Forums and post a bunch of blank images.
Please help me understand you.

I love Akari so much.

Now another person is doing it! Did I enter into bizarro Veeky Forums?

I die before it happens.

This or voluntary extinction via not procreating and having a grand end of the world -party.

Millions of years from now, humanity in one far flung reach of the solar system becomes a new species. This new species are entirely functional members of society, but over millennia their numbers grow and humanity's dwindle. There is no war, no loss of culture, simply the end of the human species as we know it. The last human dies, and there is a period of mourning, but nobody can be truly sad because, apart from the pure genetics of the Homo Sapiens, nothing has been lost.

Everyone dies slowly in tremendous pain but said death is accompanied with the realization that it is deserved and commensurate with the evil of each others hearts and nature. It is accepted, embraced even.

*free meth

sleep tight, pupper

Earth passes by a black hole aaand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghettification

"Humanity" does not exist.

if it never began

This but with AI