What will be the first thing you eat in the new year?

what will be the first thing you eat in the new year?

idk cereal or maybe a sandwich, happy new tho

Vodka to stem the hangover.

I woke up and ate a cold sausage from last night's BBQ.

I'm unironically planning to go to McDonalds and get a couple McChickens, the best fast food sandwich, for lunch tomorrow.

6 crambled egg whites with diced peppers, shiitake mushroom, and onion - tpoped with salt, pepper, and shredded mozzarella cheese (gross actually, but can't waste money). A bowl of GoLean bran cereal with some fat-free FairLife milk. And some turkey bacon.

Eating this rn, 2018 is off to a godd start

Leftover vegetarian chili. served over rice. That meal should put me to sleep in a couple of hours when I am finished by beers.

Curry I made.

A jimmy johns gargantuan. Bought it tonight but my stomach has been upset so I'm saving it for tomorrow

Bourbon and coke. I won't eat anything until Jan 2. Until Jan 2, I'm on a liquid diet.

I had two Drakes devil dogs with some milk

Black eyed peas (for superstitious good luck in the new year) cooked with ham hocks, onion, garlic, and other seasonings, plus salad and cornbread.

Your mothers pussy.

coffee.

Thick cutt bacon, and scrambled eggs with onion, Serrano pepper, and garlic with a thin coat of Seceret Ardvark sause.

semen

I just ate some cottage cheese with black pepper.

Royale Steakburger from Steak n' Shake after a 12 hour workday

homemade chicken nugs

Vowed to fast until the 15th.

Gonna break that fast with a nice steak. Then lean protein and non-starchy vegetables the rest of the month.

No more junk! Swear to God.

Leftover chimichangas

I was asleep passed out drunk. My gf is mad.

Sourdough pretzels from Costco

Leftover honey glazed ham and vodka.

I had some very good Welsh cakes my wife made me for work

Turns out it was vodka and pills.

She has a vibrator.

Proats with blueberries and raspberries. Large glass of water, some supplements/vitamins and an espresso.
So begins a new year and the same training regime as before.

I ate double choc muffins with choc milk. And beef stroganoff with rice.

For me it’s the Sausage McMuffin, the best fast food sandwich served before 10:30 AM.

An everything bagel with cream cheese, scrambled eggs, and a banana

for me it was a mcdonalds hash brown

Bacon, eggs and hashbrowns made in the bacon fat along with an irish coffee. It's gonna be a good year

Mah nigga

Onion bagel with veggie cream cheese and pickled peppers. Big bongload of mids. Like fifteen cigs. Hello 2018

Then the first thing you should eat is obvious....she'll forgive you

Eat her ass

Fuck her if she can't take a joke.

ass is only eatable if you are near nutting from getting your cock sucked by someone you can keep it up for with your eyes open. Then, and only then, it is like living in a world at peace.

i literally ate taco bell

BBQ chicken sammich on ciabatta bun

>tfw haven't eaten at all this year

Quiche Lorraine for brunch. Roast duck stuffed with wild rice for dinner.

Had me a taco of barbacoa,egg and cheese

>it was just a prank, babe

Half veggie, half cheese burger, beer, a blunt, and some sg1. Good fucking day.

Coffee and plain toast. Stomach hurts from too much spice cake and beer last night so I'm taking it easy.

I made potato wedges in my air fryer at 3am. Yum.

I ate ruffles