//!\ ~QUICK EASY ALCOHOL QUESTION~! //!\

I just had 4 shots of Tito's Vodka in the past 10 minutes. It hasn't taken affect so I just had another. I weight like 230 pounds.

How long will it take until it sets in? Or should I drink more because of my weight?

10 Veeky Forumsbux to anyone who answers this question

You sound like a rookie drinker so just wait. You don't have to chug it. Pace yourself.

20-30 minutes
Smoke a cigarette to shave half the time off

You'll be there soon enough. Don't have any more for now.

fat ass

>affect

You're already drunk OP. There isn't really a secret to doing alcohol correctly; everyone has their tolerance, but it's a universal truth that the more you drink, the drunker you'll get. Also, buy cheaper shit if you're just going to shoot it.

im fucking out of cigarellos

im still literally fine i dont understand why its not hitting me
i need to act cool and drunk in front of my friends. help. ill do whatever you want i trust you Veeky Forums

You've had 5 shots and you're clearly inexperienced. It's gonna happen now, all you have to do is wait. Your gonna be drink for a couple hours at least.

>ill do whatever you want i trust you Veeky Forums

We already told you: drink more. Just make sure you know how to walk home on instinct.

Definitely drink more OP, chug the bottle and your friends will know how cool and drunk you are!

why are you being gay
this is the only good shitposting board either be series or go all out retarded

serious

I have those nights where I cant seem to get drunk but i'm an alcoholic
and its usually after i've eaten a big meal. then an hour later it all hits me at once and I can't speak right
just chill out and stop drinking until you feel it

Is this literally our first time drinking??? (At +200 pounds?!?!)

4 shots in 10 minutes, and then you took another? How are you still alive? I'd be wasted off that.

Depends on the temperature of the vodka you drank. Your system cannot process the alcohol until it reaches your body temp. If the vodka was cold, it'll take longer to hit you

If your stomach is empty, 10-30 minutes. If you ate a good meal, 45-70 minutes.
Works with alcohol, drugs and medication taken orally.

>i need to act cool and drunk in front of my friends.
Oh boy. No need to drink to act like a retard, you clearly have a natural talent for it.
>ill do whatever you want i trust you Veeky Forums
You're drunk. Or really an idiot, don't trust anything on Veeky Forums. Also drink bleach it'll make you drunk faster and totally not kill you I swear.

This. OP, don’t trust 4chin. I came here from Reddit two years ago and woo wee I have seen some shit. And NEVER go on /b/, lol. That’s like asking the FBI to show up at your doorstep XD

Put a funnel in your ass and butt chug the rest

Please stop shilling for Tito's.

Also, I drank a fifth of vodka last week, AMA.

... you dont boof straight liquor. Alcohol goes down the hatch, hand sanitizer soaked kleenex goes in through the out door.

>last reply 7 hours ago
holy shit... did OP die?

Kys faggot

Vodka is something you use to make girls drunk. It tastes of nothing. No self respecting man would actually drink that stuff.

fat tissue is much less effective at absorbing alcohol than your regular body mass. Don't remember the factor, but it's definitely less than muscle tissue.
The real important factor is a) how quickly your body gets rid of the alcohol and b) how used your brain is to alcohol. Some people's body just can't get rid of alcohol quickly so they get drunk quickly. Some drunkards can have tons of alcohol in their system but not feel it because they are so used to it.

>IM AN ASSHOLE BLAH BALH BLAH

Water is also mostly wet, and the sky should be up.

Wet is a descriptor for something with waster on it. Water isn't wet

You wouldn't fucking dare say that to somebody's face in real life, unless you were looking to get kicked to death by a half-dozen slavs in tracksuits

I’m alive
It didn’t really hit me but I ended up staying up until 10 am and I woke up at 4 (2 hours ago)

weeeee waaaaaaaa weeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh