You fucks told me I didn't need to refrigerate my salsa. guess what you fucks it went moldy on my counter...

you fucks told me I didn't need to refrigerate my salsa. guess what you fucks it went moldy on my counter. do you dumb fucks even know the first fucking thing about cooking or do you just make this shit up as you go?

Why don't Australians invest in some air conditioning?

Did you fall for the "eggs can be left out of the fridge" meme too?

lol dumbass
rip salsa

this is my last time falling for any meme, I have the space in my fridge there is no reason things need to be on my counter. I don't care what it is.

You probably don't even freeze your bread do you

OK, but potatoes definitely don't need refrigeration.

I have consistent bread access these days that makes long term bread storage unnecessary.

no go fuck yourself my yams were already in the fridge anyway you stupid cker's had your chance to make me trust you with the salsa and you fucking blew it and potatoes are the virgin tuber

Shut up clone

shut up tsundere

What kind of salsa was it. If it was pecante it doesnt need refrigeration unopened

did you even read the label

you probably just bought moldy salsa because of stupidity

>taking food advice from Veeky Forums
dumb reiposter

The cold will make your potatoes mealy and gross

shut up your advice is bad

Don't forget to keep your rice and beans in the fridge as well.

Yes it's our fault, not yours.

nah hes right, potatoes are best in a cool dark place. the exception is certain brands use hormones to stop potatoes from living so they mold quickly.

It doesn't need refrigeration before opening.

After you open it of course it should be refrigerated, and it probably fucking said
>Refrigerate after opening
And you just didn't bother reading it.

>Posts Rei
>Stupid enough to believe Veeky Forums

you confused salsa with hot sauce, baka

>you fucks told me I didn't need to refrigerate my salsa. guess what you fucks it went moldy on my counter. do you dumb fucks even know the first fucking thing about cooking or do you just make this shit up as you go?

On the counter:
>Salsa in a sealed can that wasn't refrigerated in the store either, can stay until "best before" date.
>Same salsa, unsealed, can stay for up to 12 hours.
>Homemade salsa that you made with good food hygienic practices observed during preparation, can stay for up to 12 hours.

In the fridge:
>Unsealed or home-made salsa that needs to be stored for more than 12 hours.

Which of these were you?

Did Veeky Forums say "you can dip your dick in it and store it on the counter for a year" and you foolishly believed it,
or
did Veeky Forums say "store bought salsa doesn't need to be refrigerated before use" and then you opened it to use some and didn't refrigerate the rest after?

>posts anime
>is retarded
Wow who would have guessed?

you were the one that believed us, dumbass

>Homemade salsa that you made with good food hygienic practices observed during preparation, can stay for up to 12 hours.
bullshit I left my homemade salsa on the counter for a week and it didn't mold. It fermented and was fucking delicious.

Everything from evengellion is trash. Everyone deserved their eternal death, except Pen Pen.

It's not our fault your house is infested with mold spores.

>i have a question
>should i use any of the scores of search engines available?
>no ill ask Veeky Forums because they are my internet super friends
That's why we lie to you. Your only use is our enjoyment.

>millions of pages of recipes online saying refrigerate
>mandates from literally every first world country requiring commercial products to indicate need for refrigeration
>lifetime of experience of knowing what happens to left out food
>lifetime of understanding what happens when bacteria meets sugars
>listens to frogposters and leaves his pico on a countertop
ISHYGDDT

And I fucked your mom three hundred times and she didn't get pregnant.

Obviously it's not going to get moldy if you don't have mold spores, or if you have enough vinegar to make it safe, or,

But the common scenario is that it gets moldy.

That's because his mom is a man

the second one