The Man, the Meme

Kevin MacDonald, author of the Culture of Critique, discusses his work on Australian podcast.
therightstuff.biz/2017/08/19/the-darwin-digest-episode-52-jewish-influence-with-kevin-macdonald/

Shit sound quality. Shit enunciation by the host. Unbearable.

>Jewish influence

No thanks

I agree. Say no thanks to Jewish influence.

Ha. Somehow I get the feeling that you didn't click on the link wanting to learn about the ideas, but to find the easiest way to sabotage and deter others from learning about them.

Wonder who could be behind this post...

Truly a brilliant man.

Fuck TRS and fuck you

You people are so hysterical, get over it.

Whoa.... so this is the power.... of the establishment... wow..

It must be...jooz?

Alright /pol/acks,
Should I read this one or some E Michael Jones?

Not pol but redpilled. You should read CofC. It's the recommended primer for understanding jews mainly because it's straightforward, academic, and generally limited to jewish influence in 20th century intellectual movements, the third and most famous book that is (CofC is actually a 3 book series). I don't follow E Michael Jones closely but he seems less general, more esoteric, and obviously more Christian which might rub you the wrong way if you're not into that. I have enjoyed what I've seen of his work though, seems like a very learned and intelligent man. Good luck!

It's so disappointing that this guy has actually become a meme on Veeky Forums. The /pol/ takeover is finally complete.

read Heathen Imperialism by Evola first senpai

Try Henry Ford's The International Jew

WN came standard on white men until 50 years ago, and you actually believe these ideas are out of place here and have anything whatsoever to do with a board a few spots down the road? You must have a very limited mind.

No, the joke is still funny, after all this time. I'm 90% sure the Alt Right is a psy-op and it's funny when LARPers aren't in on the joke.

Why do you care and why do you have pictures like this on your computer? I see a jewish faggot, 5 non-whites in Trump regalia, and a 15 year old in a TRS shirt. Keep your judaic autism and weak memes off Veeky Forums, this is a white culture forum.

>Anyone who doesn't like the Alt Right, TRS in particular, is a Jew
LOL next you'll say Trump's is not a total disappointment. Enjoy your brainwashing cult.

>Trump's is not
Trump's presidency* is not

Why do you have these pictures on your computer? Are you one of these psychotic jews who foams at the mouth over the idea of whites caring about their own people? Don't you think that's unhealthy and weird behavior, not to mention hypocritical?

Mike Enoch married a Jew so maybe you should ask him those questions

>Don't you think that's unhealthy and weird behavior

Idk man. White people were a mistake. Breeding among the neanderthal tribes that they later cannibalized and hiding from the sun in subterranean dwellings only to develop partial albinism and an incurable neurosis. The only option is total ridicule.

t. enburdened white man

So you're a jew who tracks and keeps pictures of white people who care about their own people because you're under the impression that that is somehow unnatural or wrong, when it's the most natural thing in the world? Do you realize you as a jew have a genetic sickness? Are you aware of that? This kind of behavior is mentally deranged, you know that, right?

White people have created the most advanced civilizations to ever exist and are responsible for 97% of all scientific and technological innovation. And you think they need to be ridiculed? I'm sorry you're full of so much self-loathing.

>pictures of white people

>97%
[citation needed]

Charles Murray.

I had a feeling jews were behind that d&c. I don't think most people here really care though.

Most people here don't know that there are Alt Right colonies scattered throughout even this ideological backwater. I'm not even Jewish but you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better about your 'coalition' of 'white' 'people.'

>I'm not even Jewish
Then what are you?

I'm black

And you care about the so-called alt right to this extent, why? The alt right and whites in general aren't the ones responsible for the overall decline in the black community over the last 50 years, so why are you convinced that is your enemy here?

It's funny how mad you guys get when someone says that you might be full of shit.

Mad? I'm calmly enquiring about your position here. Can you answer the question? What does the alt right have to do with the decline in the black community over the last 50 years?

It's called 'white supremacy.'

Is that what I believe in, "white supremacy"? I don't want to rule over other people, I want self-determination for them, blacks included. You don't want that for blacks? You are being used, can't you see that?

i think e michael jones is more interesting but you should definitely read cofc first

LOL 'self-determination' more like 'slavery'

lol "slavery" more like "the exploitation of surplus labor is bad no matter what race it's performed on"

>Implying people who are dumb enough to work deserve rights

Jews were responsible for selling your ancestors into slavery, just as they're the ones now telling you there's such a thing as "white supremacy" and that you must fight it. You are a pawn, get it? And you're being used by the same people who are responsible for disconnecting you from your past. Your misplaced antagonism toward the alt right only lends truth to the notion that you are a slave race, because you're getting used again and again, and you don't even know who's using you.

Kevin McDonald is greater

I fucking love Kevin MacDonald!

I recognize this shill from /pol/

>arguing with a nigger shill
Soon you'll learn to let go

So what? That doesn't make white nationalists less retarded or less white supremacist. YOu're a fucking racist.

Kind of a big deal since jews are the ones telling whites that slavery is our collective fault. And why are you under the impression that the word "racist" still means anything?

blah blah blah

This response sums up everything the jewish left represents these days.

Do you think you're really making yourself or the people you want to represent look good with this relentless CoC shilling and screaming about jews? The whole board can see what you're doing and we're just watching you make a continually bigger ass of yourself.

Refute him then

Stormies complaining about muh evil joos is about as silly as commies complaining about muh evil capitalists.

For all practical purposes (genetics) the European Jews are white. Certainly whiter than some others who stormies consider white.
So what are stormies mad about? That the Jews are on top? Well, you're free to beat them if you can and take their spots. But once you get there you'll be hated just like them.

Do you actually think there's one person talking about the Culture of Critique and jewish influence? There are many people making these kinds of posts. And those people are getting out an important message and shouldn't be discouraged by jews like yourself who pretend these issues are unimportant when they are of the utmost importance. We are the "we," you are not the we.

Posing your bait as an argument doesn't mean anyone has to take it.

You're new here so I suppose you wouldn't understand how easy it is to tell when one person is pushing their little agenda, aided by one or two opportunistic trolls or their friends who they've dragged into unenthusiastically joining them.

Joke: being into fascism because you think the Jewish-controlled media is pushing globalism in order to enslave us

Broke: being into fascism because you want to preserve your culture and genetic lineage for future generations

Woke: being into Veeky Forumsscism for purely aesthetic reasons

What's that pic from?

Squatting on a board that discusses an important aspect of European culture while being openly against those people's interests is contemptible. Go over to reddit if discussion of jews bothers you. This place isn't your safe space any more.

I'll be here long after you've gone due to the fact I've read and can discuss more than the one book.

Have you morons even changed your script since January?

You got nothing on me. We are the ones calling you a moron in the Inferno thread too. The world has changed, and wise men change with it. Go to reddit.

I'm not in the Inferno thread. You're an idiot. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

>I'm not in the Inferno thread
Neither am I, smart guy. Whatever thread you are in, we're in. Get used to it and stop whining like a beta cuck if you're white. If you're jewish, leave, because you don't belong here.

It's astonishing how lacking in self-awareness you are.

The worst part of all you getting played has to be either the fact that you think you're somehow special in the manner that you're getting played or that those playing you are an isolated group rather than many groups around the world. You spend so much time missing essential points of history, that it's kind of funny and frustrating to listen to how upset you are about your position. That you don't know who is playing you though is, I suppose, in direct relation to how you're being played.

You will cease getting embarrassed the second you leave.

You on the other hand, will not.

See you on the other side of the oven. I'm sure reddit will be gaining a good, and overly soy-based, mind until then.

>full of sound and fury.

Read that, too.

Oh my.

>le soy meme
I bet you only eat red meat and vegetables from local farmers' markets.

Underrated post.

>Jews more responsible for the slave trade than whites
Bwahahaha... are you serious mate?

ITT: /pol/tards btfo

Jews = merchant class, bro.

>whites caring about their own people

Yeah, like that one time I smashed my neighbor's windows to fix my A/C.

They still took advantage of the slaves? Even if your shitty infographic is at all true, that doesn't change what happened afterwards. You can't just ignore that.

you can blame the southern aristocracy for that

good podcast

>bet op bumped his own thread