>all you can eat tortilla chips
>make nachos instead

That you went to a shit restaurant.

>OP can't count
>literally twice as many tortillas as he thinks there is

>he doesn't put an entire plate of meat and toppings in one tortilla

i've been to multiple and it's always like this

So ask for more tortillas?

Yeah, you've been to multiple shitty restaurants.

gonna do this next time
thanks

Dumbass.

cut them in half, then you'll have six
duh

is this the 90s

28 years late for that

why are you mad

Fajitas are just now reaching large swaths of flyover jeebusville and considered haute cuisine. To be sure, many are still suspicious and scared of them because they have a high falutin', pretentious, dagnabbed furriner name, but some are adventurous enough to try them.

Because it should have been immediately obvious to do that in the first place.

OK reddit

>get gigantic plate of meat

Where the fuck is the problem here?

>not having autism is reddit
Okay down syndromed one.

dood it's just fajitas calm down

what if they want to charge you more? there should be enough off gate to eat all your fajitas

You get far too much meat for three little tortillas.

who actually puts the fajitas into tortillas? I just eat it with beans and rice

it's clearly a stock photo. since this an imageboard OP had to provide an image to open the thread and they might as well use one that's pertinent to the conversation.

I've always put everything in each fajita. first beans, rice, meat, onions and peppers, salsa, cheese dip and finish it off with crushed corn tortilla chips.
I've always asked for more tortillas every time I've ordered and never once was I charged for another three pack of tortillas. Has anyone?

Says the fucking loser that's too pussy to ask for more bread.

>sperging out over fajitas on Veeky Forums
>calling others losers

wew lad

>whinging on the internet because you're too much of an autistic faggot to do something IRL

wew loser

They want to charge you for extra tortillas.

I've never been anywhere that was so cheap that they charged for extra tortillas. Stop going to garbage restaurants.

LOL bro chill why are you so angry

this is what i was worried about
>3 extra tortillas? that'll be 9.99 plus tip

you could bring extra tortillas next time in your pocket?

gonna do this next time
thanks

Same problem with moo shu. I only order it if I'm getting delivery instead of take out. That way I can make extra pancakes while I'm waiting for it.

This

And be arrested by the food police?! No thanks I'll pay for my extra tortillas thank you.

Literal autism.

keto

Lol they charge $1.25 for one more pack of 3 tortillas where I work. Greedy fucks.

Despite your lucky 7's, you're a stupid nigger. I've been eating fajitas at restaurants for many many years, and I can confirm that the only way to use all the toppings they give you with the amount of torts they give you (which is usually between 3-5), is to overstuff the fuck out of them, and even then you'll probably have left-over fillings that you'll be forced to either ask for more torts (which they will then bring you way more than you need) or eat with a fork.

Why THE FUCK can't they just bring a reasonable amount in the first fucking place?!

Easy. Don't go to a shitty restaurant.

OP here.
I never thought to actually talk to anyone in the restaurant. I can barely hold my dick and piss without asking Veeky Forums how it's done first.

Oh now I see why he has trouble asking for more. Underage.

Most people in America feel like they are getting ripped off if they aren't absolutely stuffed by the end of the meal. Even slightly higher end places a normal person can afford will usually serve way too much food to justify the price. If you get a ridiculous amount of feeling, this makes a lot of people happy, since they didn't want to pay for a reasonable amount

BRO RELAX
it's gonna be ok

I'm sure some day you will be brave enough to ask for extra tortillas. Not yet, but some day.