ITT: Draw your ideal literary girlfriend

ITT: Draw your ideal literary girlfriend.

I don't really want a gf

Those girls with the long hair but with short bangs that fall on the brow

Cuties.

the female max meme. fleshed out, of course.

>implying i'm going to get out of my chair to get my tablet and stylus in the other room

this desu

I've been dreaming about her for a whilst

Girl on the left

fug

Natasha from W&P.

This looks like a photo for a magazine that is about to tell me how this family of four saved a lot of money by using coupons.

not him, but I think it's from a photo project where families around the world showed what they eat in a week.

Also, I could never make it in japan, I hate sitting on the ground. Feels undignified. I'd be standing everywhere and people would be weirded out.

I actually use my computer sitting on the ground. I also sleep on the ground. I'm not asian or weeaboo. Just really hardcore in living like a nomad without being a nomad.

this would be pretty nice

it's really neat how ever since i sorted myself out and stopped being a resentful little autist who put pussy on a pedestal that women are now coming out of the woodwork to talk to me. no qt's yet though, just yer average hootinannies

Why does she have to be racist?

/thread

Why shouldnt she be?

Because it's not very nice.

this desu

So he doesn't have to live in fear that she'll run off with someone with a bigger dick

>I'd be standing everywhere

I don't stand. Feels undignified. I'm mounted on horseback everywhere.

You didn't have to draw it. You could have just said "intellectual"

show me how far nice guys get in life.

psh, nothin personnel, kid...

hey kid, wanna see my big beefin dong??? i'll show you who has the small dick, gay man!!!

My dad is pretty nice and he got with my mom...

She's a sausage and cheese maker. As you see in the image, I've depicted the beautiful maiden in her modest pink skirt as sleeping on a red cloth underneath a summer tree during daytime. Beside her are her sausages, cheese wheel, and picnic basket. A red heart symbolizes the love she endures for her craft and the potential me.

introducing my wife

You know who ELSE got with your mom?

;)

Ya your dad is a BETA cuck and probably isn't your real dad. Just a beta provider. It's called the red pill idiot, choke on it. Btw your mom is a slut like all women.

not this shit again

That's it, baby. Daddy likes it like that. Now make me a sandwich.

me on the right

Can confirm, I've read this exact same book.

is that a spindle?

Did their anus prolapse?

pic related, it's you

Middle

But I look just like my dad...

Her previous bf?

Yes desu

>tfw no sister to care for you when you go crazy and catatonic

gay as all hell