Chicken Wings

Is there anything better than a fucking fried buffalo wing dipped in ranch? Who makes the best wings? Share wings, restaurants, and recipes. I'm not a nigger btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

copykat.com/2014/05/20/wingstop-garlic-parmesan-wings/?hvid=2DWHPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any good wing places in colorado springs? I'm suck with wingstop and b-dubs (the wingstop lousiana dry rub is good though)

this is gr8
copykat.com/2014/05/20/wingstop-garlic-parmesan-wings/?hvid=2DWHPs

wingstop is gr8 if you have one

of all the chain wing joints, i'd say hooters sucks the least. as long as you get them nekkid and not breaded. spicy garlic is my fav

i was in the springs a few months ago. y'all got a shittonne of good breweries. storybook was my favorite. the food truck was potato potato. fucken awesome

Blue cheese a best

>ranch

Nice try.

Here's some wings I ate one time. They were pretty darn good

I like these

>implying 24 of pizza huts boneless buffalo medium flavored wings with ranch taken off the bar isn't the perfect meal with a pepsi

B-Dubz is so top tier but the sodium content literally makes my fingers swell

I straight up gave up buying wings. I make my own now. Pain in the ass but they're amazing. Deep fry in canola oil at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Let dry over paper towel, and toss in sauce of your choice. Never buy wings again. Be free.

Ok Joey Diaz.

Of the frozen choices, these are patrician.

I have no idea who that is, but you're still disgusting for using ranch.

This. Making your own is the only path to enlightenment. Buying wings is for chumps and dolts. That's not very wing Zen of me to say, but sometimes you must break a bone to fix it.

is... is this bait?

i wish senpai. my lifting buddies go after the gym because there's one right fucking there. 4 dudes, 20 boneless wings every time the first knuckle on each finger on both hands puffs up just enough to make you feel it each time you bend your fingers.

>Pain in the ass but they're amazing
try the baking powder oven method
no messing with the frying and the longer cooking time actually gives lot better results for all the cartilage and shit

>fried buffalo wing dipped in ranch
Fucking patrician taste holy shit you are a real nigga.

Go to golden flame on powers and Stetson hills bro. They are pretty good.

chinese reasturants make the best wings.

their burners get way hotter than a regular restaurants so they can get them extra crispy.

Only morons dip them in blu cheese or ranch. You are supposed to enjoy the spice of the sauce, not drown it out

Buffalo wings are good, but they are the worst flavor to get at any place known for their wings

>Hes a white guy with a broken tongue so he can only taste one or two flavors at a time

Bet you can't taste steak either unless its dry and only has salt and pepper

There's something really cathartic about buying a big package of whole wings and breaking them down. Especially when you cut the joint at the perfect spot and the knife just slides through.

I wish I could do the same thing with turkey wings. I fucked up a cleaver doing it.

I deep fry and sauce my own,better than any I've had.

Honestly, for me? It's Pizza Hut wings and ranch

The first time I tried that I burnt my wings and was so sad. But I found out my oven runs a bit hot. Haven't tried it since that first time and just toss my wings in oil and bake on a rack thing, then toss in sauce and bake a lil more.

Has anyone else done traditional wing sauce with a bit of ginger? It's pretty good.