>"Chef user! Sit with us!"
>"O-Okay"
>I drink 2 Barley wines and a $20 shot of George T. Stagg
>Hammered
>Waitress and Hostess take me home, proceed to have disgusting orgy with them
>Wake up the next day disgusted with myself
>Call into work

Oh well, hadn't been laid in a year.

But i'm kinda worried if word gets around, it's a conflict of interest thing.

But these waitresses come and go so often, i wouldnt be surprised if they left in a month.

Anyone else love fucking the wait staff? They all snapchat me nudes

>How to pick up STDs when you have a job with no health insurance

>tfw don't know these feels

I have been a chef for tn years and I come to ck to talk about cooking, etc. and share my wisdom with fellow foodies and aspiring cooks. These kind of posts are what's ruining ck. From today, I will dedicate my life to being the dark knight of ck, chasing out trolls, etc. and making ck great agin.

Why would it be conflict of interest? Aren't they directly under the manager and not under you?

I used to fuck my baristas when I managed a Starbucks. It was fun for a few years, but I stopped liking being poor and found a girl I can see eventually settling down with.

Stop posting degeneracy

nice blog jackass

Been fucking an engaged waitress. Cheating slut loves it from behind.

you're both pieces of shit

ITT: LARPers.

hope it works out for you. i mean it.

>>Waitress and Hostess take me home, proceed to have disgusting orgy with them
>>Wake up the next day disgusted with myself
I don't see a problem here.

The problem is that he's underage, a virgin and made the whole shit up

>be dish bitch and sometimes garde-manger at a restaurant where there can be volunteers in the kitchen and FoH as well
>staff meal after shift turns to drinking as it often does
>Chad waiter takes volunteer waitress out the back and gets dumpster-side blowjob
>classy/10
>crazy sous-chef/best friend takes us all to the back to surprise them
>crying and hilarity ensues

I don't see what's so hard to believe about these stories, people in this industry are fucking filthy.

Hope her fiance kills both of you. Degenerate piles of shit.

are we being raided by /pol/ or something

>unironically dating/marrying a waitress

He knew what he was doing.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
seek help dude.

I'm just not used to people screeching about >muh degeneracy on fucking Veeky Forums of all places

>haha wow people are against fucking women already in committed relationships, go back to /pol/

>2 beers and a shot
>hammered

He's just looking for an excuse user, let him have it.

>muh purity Wifu
>not hearing of a condom
Back to /pol/ you go

>muh degeneracy
Pol faggot

I am a KHV and these kinds of stories always make me extremely sad yet conflicted aroused.
In the unlikely event I have person to person contact with a female or any person I get flushed and could never in my life imagine actually encouraging, bringing about that person acting in a way that diminishes her value to basically my entire sex. Yet I spend a lot of time thinking about how nice it must be to have a social life but so many people seem so much more lonely than me even though I literally have no friends. There truly is no hope for this life.

It's pol faggot force force today.
They screech about degeneracy all day but they'll eventually stop.

Why would I lie on the internet?

from 3 chat messages we know for sure this girl has serious self-esteem issues.

>muh pol boogeyman
Reddit faggot.

>thinking condoms are full-proof

Retarded redditcuck.

>if your not pol youre Reddit!
What a faggot

>if you're not reddit you're pol
What a faggot

Yep. They haven't improved much since then. I still occasionally get messages from her.

>screeches about degeneracy
>not pol
>anyone I don't like is le leddit boogermang!
Stay mad faggot.
>buzzwords
>le cuck
Idk man seem like /pol/tards are pretty cucked to me :^)

I miss pre-election Veeky Forums

I'm sorry my dude. But it was a really big event. Don't worry, it was similar around/after 2008 election, and it'll pass when the people who have lives realize they're wasting them here.

In my mid 20s to early 30s I pulled more tail than I should have, as a cook/chef vs hostess/server.
It creates complications.
The married lesbian bartender (who was at least a foot taller than me...wtf?) and I defiled the prep kitchen. Also a bathroom at a posh restaurant.
The other line cook whom I would have killed for fucked me a bunch and made me take E and everything else she got her hands on. I was in love; she wasn't.
Others, but not really interesting. Just humping drunks.
Mid 40s now and do not touch the young ladies at work. I don't need an STD and I don't feel like putting in any effort. Also I don't go out drinking with co-workers anymore.

Haha faggots. Cheating sluts are the best. I have literally fucked and came inside her after work 10 minutes before her fiance comes to pick her up.

Can't argue with these numbers

Rekt

>I come to ck to talk about cooking, etc. and share my wisdom with fellow foodies and aspiring cooks

I have heard other anons say this before on other threads.
But I have yet to see anyone actually do this.
Where are the instructional threads, where are the demonstration threads, how about a Q&A thread?

All the threads on Veeky Forums are pretty garbage to learn about cooking, save for the informative amateur cook-alongs.

Honestly if I don't get to fuck someone who is cheating on somebody else I don't want to live anymore. It is the shit. You don't even have respect for her or trust in her.

Black knights don't matter

Don't kid yourself

This place was no better before the election

It's been absolutely dog shit for over seven years now. Succumbing to email spam and bringing back /pol/ was moot's dumbest idea. Now we have baby boomer retards acting like Nu-Atheists.

Threads tended to turn into "no u reddit no u pol" a lot less often before.

you have some serious anxiety bro, maybe go see someone to talk to

what caused the shift?

Fuck off commie, go back2reddit and/or kill yourself

Not true
Maybe on Veeky Forums, but almost every other big board was just as bad
Especially the Reddit name-calling
That's been that way since fucking 2010 at the latest

>A-bloo-bloo-bloo

Go apply for AARP, grandpa

The kikes need you to send them more shekels

Stories about being a chad totally made awesome executive chef

>be me
>be not another berson
>be absolutely the person who is telling the story and not some other person telling someone else's story
>be the first person object pronoun
>be executive awesome chef who doesn't make up stories and works at a top class 6 star restaurant in a big city with people with a lot of money
>aka me
>make a lot of money and also be good with women
>go to my job and do the job that day
>multiple females who are more attractive than the females that the readers of this story can date show interest in me
>utilize male charms and status
>copulate with not one but multiple females in one night, simultaneously
>everybody claps
>don't get the clap
>go on a time-killing Teochew sand circle internet forum
>go to the section that is about food
>present my story which is not about food
>(it's about fucking)
>be me and be an honest story-teller who does not make things up for attention
>earn a million dollars every day because I'm just so good at life

it sounds like a lot of cool shit but you're just seeing the greatest hits of someone's life. If a person fucks one person a year, then after 10 years they can say they've fucked 10 people. If they tell you 5 stories in a row about fucking people, then it will make them sound like glamorous, highly successful people-fuckers.

Don't worry about the seemingly cool shit other people do. You're probably an introvert. I'm an introvert too. You know what sex is for me? 10 minutes of touching and rubbing and "oh boy this is gonna be cool I'm gonna get laid" followed by 5-10 minutes of sweaty skin-chafing while my dick slowly rubs against what feels like moist rubber with a gentle but not amazing sensation, staring at the wall or someone's shoulder until I finish, which feels just like when you finish into your hand, followed by 30 minutes to 6 hours of being around someone who I already fucked and thinking about how to get out of this situation when I really just want to play video games and argue with idiots on a Zhuang finger-painting internet place.

The only reason I have sex is because if I didn't then I'd be sitting at home doing nerd shit wanting to have it. Whereas when I'm finished having sex, I immediately want to be sitting at home doing nerd shit.

The guy with the text mountain is right

Only time I enjoyed sex was when I had it with the one person I truly loved

I didn't even care about getting off, then. It was just nice to be cared about after spending my life as a pariah.

Then I fucked that up and so I don't even bother dating anymore because it's not worth the effort

Don't believe the bullshit, even if your first I'm is in your 20s, it can happen.

And then sex will be pointless. Like craving a lot of fatty food and then instantly regretting it after eating too much shit that didn't even taste that great.

>Only time I enjoyed sex was when I had it with the one person I truly loved

Man, this. I've dated girls and been with them for a long time and still just wanted them gone after I finished fucking them. It was only like three girls that I really genuinely enjoyed spending time during the day and night with where I enjoyed cuddling with them, looking at them, tracing their bodies, putting a movie on and chilling with them after I got my nut off. I can promise you that if you listen to a chad tell you about 100 girls he fucked, then 100 of those girls wasted his fucking time and the other girl that he didn't mention was the one he actually loved. The truth is that even normies and chads spend so much of their fucking time around people they don't want to be with. It's hard to find that special someone who makes you care, so there's nothing to envy, just work to be done. Or, enjoy your solitude, because we squander ours to get to the next nut that we know we're not going to enjoy after we're done.

Op here, didn't realize this industry had so many beta faggots.

What did you think they were going to be, ubermensch? They literally work as low level servants for shit pay in horrible conditions w/o the balls to organize a union. I've seen threads here where they talk about accepting not only verbal, but physical abuse and not fighting back.

No it wasn't cuz everyone was spouting that Ron Paul /b/ shit as a meme, and Veeky Forums was small enough to support a cohesive culture of lulz

Tfw tranny hostess and not feminine enough to sleep with chef