Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't we just have this thread? Or did it get deleted?

It is literally okay to be white.

>having a problem with markets and that white people will show up to them

The latter part primarily.

So these people are racist, right? Because they are literally offended by white people. This is how people used to act to black people going in certain areas.

>normalized
such a Soviet kike word

Just another part of the constant anti white hatred (((they)))re building up more each year.

RACIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!

Still better than slavery.

You can't be racist against white people, Nazi.

You can't be racist if you're not white, didn't you know?

I'm sorry you were a slave.

wtf are you some kind of nazi? is that way

Farmers markets and renaissance festivals are the whitest places possible even among the most cultural enriched areas. Asians and don't care about good western produce/meat/cheese/bread and blacks can't be bothered because you can't use EBT with the Square app. The people who show up to a farmers market represent the people who actually give a shit about their community and culture in general. The only way you're going to get non-whites to go is to make it government sponsored and have free shit. Like a few years ago I tried to do a community garden thing. I reserved a large plot and was growing easy to manage things like zucchini. But apparently the word got out that there was free food in this lot in our neighborhood and suddenly everything was fucking trash. The idea is sorta like "take a penny, leave a penny". You can pick from someone else's plot but it's not free food, you're meant to contribute. What really got me is this one guy was growing jalapenos and was doing a good job. After certain people found this place there were no more jalapenos. Instead there was a bunch of trash and broken vines. I gave up after that. Blacks can't into community. They really can't. It's sad more than anything.

This. A lot of these groups feel entitled due to the poor treatment they have received historically, which I can understand, but they are doing themselves more of a disservice by acting this way, when a lot of the people they target and hurt have not done anything to wrong them, thereby killing any potential goodwill that will be given to them by the community.

ill never understand this meme, farmers markets have cheap as fuck food and its as fresh as fresh can be. you would have to be literally retarded to not shop at them for produce and other such items if its even remotely close to you

>A lot of these groups feel entitled due to the poor treatment they have received historically
No, most african languages don't even have words for sentiments like "trust" or "promise" or even "respect" in the sense it applies here. Their social evolution is so different from ours it's crazy. I mean like an east Asian person has very different social attitudes as well but they're not so aggressive and selfish. This is just what happens when conditions don't favor social cohesion. When you can easily hunt/gather all year round there's no incentive to develop high trust interactions.

someone post the webm of the africans catching flies by flailing pots and pans around

which part of this "meme" are you disagreeing with?

I'm Asian and I spend way more on good western produce/meat/cheese/bread than you do. Meanwhile you guys are constantly swarming our grocery stores loading up on ramen and anime candy. Really makes you think.

i only ever buy weird sauces and oils at Asian grocers

Because Asian markets are horror shows

>omg meat comes from animals?
Hi snookie

in the US they just make the whole place smell like rotting shrimp to keep the normalfags away and the meat is actually very nice

>we’re just pretending to be rotten

>most african languages don't even have words for sentiments like "trust" or "promise" or even "respect"
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

that farmers markets are just for white people

I have never seen a black person at a farmers market and i have been to many all over the southwest. I rarely see Hispanics and they're usually the farmers if anything. But you're still more likely to find the same guy selling his melons on the side of the road than at the market. It's just a very white thing to do. Mexicans have their own markets but they're not produce oriented.