e-hentai.org/g/687277/816701021a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sucks to be poor, don't it ?

>Caffeine addicts

e-hentai.org/g/687277/816701021a/

who cares? if someone is dumb enough to spend that much on coffee then let them

>there are people who spend up to $5 on coffee a day

>Spends less than $5 on coffee
Hope you like grain build up fucker. That low quality shit will fuck up your intestines.

sips shills

>he spends money on coffee outside of his home

>not getting your coffee exclusively from your office job completely free

>not working in a coffee roasting factory and eating the beans when nobody is looking

>eating the beans
>not grinding them up then filling up a bathtub with water and the ground beans then getting in it and absorbing your caffeine by osmosis

pleb as fuck

Wouldn't this pretty much kill you from overdose

You can't overdose on hygiene dumbass.

Just brew your own?

how much does a single k-cup cost?

that's how much I spend

are you fucking retarded? you're not decarbing the fucking beans youre soakin in a bath full fo em. you know concentrated mashed coffee beans are used for all sorts of skin shit?

how fucking stupid are you? who the fuck thinks you can OD on caffiene from sitting in a fucking tub of them? fuck you stupid sack of shit

>he doesn't work in a culture that frowns upon not providing free coffee

there is nothing more pleb than casual "don't talk to me before i've had my morning coffee" drinkers whose only knowledge of coffee is brand names and cafe cup sizes.
FUCK YOU

Thanks

what the fuck are you talking about nigga
I just like something warm to drink in the morning

I know a guy who goes to his favorite coffee place and spend $7 and change on a large coffee drink at least 3-4 times a week. It's crazy.
I mean, spend your money how you like, but I'd rather buy something tangible and lasting. Sure, I go and buy myself a nice coffee or tea every once in awhile, and sometimes I'll even pay for full cart tea or coffee service in hotels, but those are niceties I treat myself with, to savor. If I have enough money to spend on that much expensive coffee drinks like he does (and I do), I'd rather have quality equipment at home so I can have a nice coffee or tea every morning, midday, and evening (and I do). It's not about affordability, it's more about lifestyle choices.

>Being rich means being a pleb with no taste or consumer sense

>Drinking from that industrial sized vat of shitty mud water in the break room
Disgusting

>being able to functuin at home if you don't keep drinking two cups an hour

Pls halp

Not having at least a nespresso machine...

Im slightly jelly of the bean grinding machine on the fifth floor though, but that thing is nasty because nobody wants to clean it daily

Some of us aren't dependent on caffeine at all

Starbucks fetishist should be gathered around in a stake and burned

That meme was dated before tower seven was bombed

It's a gay bondage website, for males.

im laughing so hard

Noice