What would/did Nietzsche - or some other great philosopher if you may - think of madness?

What would/did Nietzsche - or some other great philosopher if you may - think of madness?

Is there inherent value in staying sane and living in the real world, or might it be acceptable to lose yourself and form a dream universe?

>stay sane and living in the real world, or lose yourself and form a dream universe
You got this backwards.

>Is there inherent value in staying sane

You don't know what you're talking about. You're a young guy romanticizing something that you don't understand.

What are you saying, exactly?

That you're a pretentious dope who likes the nebulous affectations of the le tortured artist meme when in reality if you did have any serious mental health issues you'd know how thoroughly horrible and unenviable it is.

user, you're the only one making this into "I am more of le tortured artist than you".

>Is there inherent value in staying sane and living in the real world, or might it be acceptable to lose yourself and form a dream universe?

First of all, mental illness is not something you can choose to have.
Secondly, anybody with a mental illness wishes they don't. Mental illness is inherently detrimental to a person's quality of life.
Thirdly, romanticizing mental illness is asshole dipshit behavior and leads to a larger misunderstanding of the mental illness and leads to shit like "people only cut themselves for attention". It's frankly infuriating.

Your entire post is fucking offensive and you're a goddamn moron.

No I'm telling you to stop LARPing about how le cool all of this is. It isn't.

Going insane isn't some cool choice you can make. I'm sure Nietzsche would not have chosen to himself.

As for creating a dream world, that's just going to be ascetic idealism, and Nietzsche spends a lot of ink decrying the priestly minded.

>Your entire post is fucking offensive
So what?

not op

That's a big snek.

Spend several years in extreme isolation and then say sanity can't be self inflicted.

you just know...

Yeah, that's lilith. Don't know if the snake is THE snake or not tho.

No, wait. It's the sin picture, never mind.

Michel Foucault notes that the insane used to be revered for their fascinating perspectives on the world.

Choosing to do so would be a symptom of at least some degree of mental illness.

Kill yourself pussy

oh no
you really cut me deep

HISSED.COM

You sound underage and unread.