Why not have breakfast at White Castle...

Why not have breakfast at White Castle? White Castle breakfast sliders sure hit the spot at 4 in the morning when you're trashed and cravin'

breakfast anywhere but home is gross without exception

because im not a trashy loser and if i want something to eat when im drunk, im sure as hell not driving 15 minutes to the nearest white castle
also their food is fucking awful, dog food only a stoner could praise

Are the breakfast sliders the same price as the normal ones? Do they have onions?

samefag

They're more expensive. The hamburger ones have onions, the bacon/sausage ones do not.

you gonna apologize now, faggot?

They have these chicken and waffle sliders that have a little white gravy and crumbled bacon in it, they're fucking good.

Why do you have a vomit filter?

Shits city here I come.

a what

You're not funny

because then you get greasy explosive shits at about 1 PM

ironic shilling needs to STOP

Why is egg on burgers only a breakfast thing? They're a good addition to any sandwich.

Protip: keep bacon, sausage, eggs and some bread for toasting. That way when you get hungry for shitty breakfast food at 4am you can drunkenly make your own and save loads of money. Not only on food but also expenses of getting arrested for DUI, car impounded, court fees etc.

It’s not only a breakfast thing
It’s just a breakfast thing only at trashy fast food places

Its not a burger, it is sausage or bacon, making it a breakfast sandwich

I don't think we have one here in D.C. I wish we did, or at least maybe a local version that is open late.

hi fellow dc bro