People dedicate tens of thousands of dollars and over a thousand man hours to try and hurt your feelaies

>people dedicate tens of thousands of dollars and over a thousand man hours to try and hurt your feelaies

>it doesn't work

Books for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6l6vqPUM_FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feelsies * maybe I went overboard with that one

Watt

There's no time to explain, just rec a book

t. Milo

Who?

He might be talking about an author but he wasn't very clear. I dunno. Anyway your situation made me chuckle because of how improbable it sounds. I'll rec a book, give me a second to think about it.

Lol

Good times had by all I assume. I wish Watt all the best in his future endeavours. May one day he understand the idiocy so as to laugh less directionlessly and more pointedly, say with a finger that is seemingly accusatory. Hahahaha ... good times.

Seriously though. Who gets to own this shame? I suppose, I can't talk to walls anymore.

Lol

Oh shit. I mean,

My diary desu.

Can I read it?

Whether you can read my diary or not is sort of the point, so I don't know, can you? But also, don't trust anything you either from me or about me user. Life is art.

In real time, I know. I'm an artist of sorts. Nothing like it, nothing at all. Not many practice my artform. I like to call it entropy. It's not easy to do.

The legitimacy inherent in this conversation does me no good, and I'm sorry if you are in disbelief with me, as I'm neither inherently legitimate myself, nor unknowable. I dislike being coaxed, and so will dismiss the legitimacy of your claims beyond the obvious. I'm not angry, but more ashamed. I understand why some would go to these lengths, but not others. And I still don't have any clear perception of what happened or who did what, and no one want to air all that out, and I don't want to see Watt find himself in a misfortunit circumstance. I suppose I started a conversation, one which my writings never could - but this is also grandiosity, a thought this is fun but lacks evidence.

Well you aren't the first. It is a horror art form I deal with, most people see it and run away, that's just how entropy works. I'm setting about deconstructing, destabilizing, destroying, and offering nothing by way of reform. That's what entropy is, and it's just a simple fact of life. Throw all the water on a fire you want, it's not going to help until the accelerant burns out. The end goal of entropy is really that the damage is already done, perfect constructs laid to waste, with little hope of rebuilding, let alone repairing what's been done. With a few strokes what took decades to build can be eliminated in a matter of months. Don't deal in entropy unless you're okay with that.

>Throw all the water on a fire you want, it's not going to help until the accelerant burns out.

I think the lesson to learn here is that you can't put out a fire by talking at it. Not by talking, reasoning, insulting, threatening. No amount of small mouth noises you make will stop a fire, given you are talking directly to said fire. That's because a fire can't reason. It does not have the faculty. You can't blame a fire for being hot, or burning things, its a damn fire. You can only look for the person who started it, and try and put it out as quickly as possible. Fire is a great example of entropy, but I don't think you're a "fire" artist. You must be talking figuratively here, saying your art is like a destructive force that can't be reasoned with, with no pity, sympathy, compassion, or guilt, just cold indifference. Or, hot, in this example.

Fuck, I can already tell someone believes I'm actually intelligent. How would I even begin to interpret this from my vantage point? Could be a veiled threat, could be solid advise from a sympathetic observer whom I may share a passion with - though that passion might not be the one you're looking to extract from me either.... I can't receive much more than what my intuition tells me, and that is that I remain in ignorance of those who doubt my sincerity, those without imagination enough to see that I am merely complex, merely human - or attempting to still hold that label.

I'm sure this is about time to become a Sage.

On the contrary, I don't see at all how any of what you just said applies to this. Really, what on earth are you talking about?

This is probably obligatory at this point

youtu.be/6l6vqPUM_FE

The infinite is always held by the finite, even in a merger form. I wasn't then speaking for the finite, but for that which is there in everyone and will continue to be within all. The spark of life, the fire from the gods, the overused metaphor to drag us into some obscurantist oblivion of pure darkness - I don't know anything about except for desire.

I'm old enough now to realise what I was becoming, and I prepare myself now for the stability of winter - but that is not evidence of the infinite breaking free, or retreating, it's just words which are a game that idiots use to make jokes of grand proportions.

I hate the trap, I hate the cat, and I hate house - but most of all, I hate that I am suppose to become a mouse.

Easy bugs..