Everyone on this board tries to act so bourjwa, but considering the amount of instant ramen threads...

Everyone on this board tries to act so bourjwa, but considering the amount of instant ramen threads, it's safe to say a good lot of you are just everyday trash. So ITT lets talk about the less than glamorous meals we eat

For me, it is a hot dog style sausage microwaved for 30 seconds and put on a slice of bread. There are times when I realize I simply need to eat something, preferably protein, and just don't want to make any effort....so I'll just eat this, with mustard, no ketchup

>bourjwa
Ok take your bait to another board.

70% of the meals I make I put my heart and soul into. I love cooking. Yeah its fun to discuss fast food. I grew up on it. But there comes a time when you gotta grow up. The choices I make regarding my diet I take as a political statement. What's that say about you. Eating that slop with the soy fillers and cow buttholes and eyes microwaved with all the nutrients stripped. Protypical soyim.

>30 seconds
not cooked..

Hotdogs come precooked

No they aren't precooked.

Nothing wrong with using a slice of bread as a bun, but you can at least steam the hot dog instead of microwaving it.

Most are. In North America at least. I have no shame in cooking a can of baked beans and throwing them on top of a few hot dogs that I boiled for a few min for a meal

Oh, you mean American dogs.

eggs on toast with hot sauce

I microwave a few hundred grams of frozen mixed vegetables, fry some meat, leave it to rest, then throw the vegatables into the frying pan with stock and tomatoes and some dried chilli flakes

someone stop me before I sin again

You're thinking of sausages

Hotdogs are always edible. I ate hotdogs straight from the store on my way home, and i had no problems at all. And i don't live in america.

sometimes i'm so lazy i don't even cook those ramen squares, i just put peanut butter on it and eat it raw.

>The choices I make regarding my diet I take as a political statement.
Fucking faggot soyboy alert

Imagine being this much of an autistic retard

Yeah, fuck the boorzhua. For me it's pouring two eggs into a cup and some milk, seasoning them, then covering them and microwaving for 2.5min.

Sometimes I just eat bread covered in mayo

Not white wonder bread tho, multigrain flatbreads. And not regular mayo, but spicy mayo made with sriracha and glorious nippon Kewpie mayo. Aside from bbq sauce, heinz ketchup, and boxed wine (kek) everything in my fridge is pretty booshwa

My go to easy, cheap meal is buying some salami, cheese, and a baguette. I'm bougie as fuck and I don't care.

>bougie
What is that

It's just a short way of saying bourgeois.

For me it's 'dines and saltines

Hot dogs, even the polish sausage style ones, contain hardly any protein. Doesn't matter if you're getting Bar S or BallPark or Jim's Gluten Free Gourmet Dawgs Only Available At Whole Foods.

Like peanut butter, another food that somehow got meme'd into having mythical protein content, most of the calories in hot dogs come from fat. Check the nutritional label, then go to walmart and buy a cheap tub of protein powder & shaker bottle if youre that concerned with getting fast and easy protein

Holy shit get a load of this fucking faggot.

Go to easy meal is a turkey sandwich with American cheese and potato chips on it. It reminds me of when I was a kid.

Fried eggs on toast with cream cheese (fairly often, for breakfast)
A bag of Takis and an Orange Fanta or Squirt (sometimes instead of lunch, especially if I'm too busy)
Corn dogs, Tater Tots or chicken nuggets with some kinda mayo dressing (when I'm super depressed and can't cook dinner)

Most other things I put some effort into because I genuinely believe that the more you enjoy your food, the happier you can be.

If they aren't sterilized they wouldn't keep for long. If they are sterilized they are almost certainly precooked (could in theory be radiation sterilized, but it's not likely).

bourjWA LA

Fucking ramen with an egg cracked in it, I'll even pay the extra dollar to have it come in a plastic bowl so I don't have to fuck around with my own dishes

Bada bing bada boom

>bourjwa

I do this too often.

>bourgeois
What is that

The french word for hamburger