Discontinued Products Thread?

Discontinued Products Thread?

post god tier stuff that they just dont make anymore. for me its the McDonalds orange drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QgOvolliaF8
uk.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-gets-rid-of-orange-hi-c-people-are-furious-2017-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man macdonalds is shit tier
and you do know thats just orange flavoured drink mix right?
you can probs buy it at the supermarket.

It's Hi-C Orange. You're welcome.

its not quite the same, it comes close to the mcds stuff if you load your cup with ice and let it stand around for 5 or 10 minutes but its still not the same.

its like how McDs discontinued using their own ketchup for Heinz. still tastes like McDs but its just not the same.

oh look... another "hurrr durrr you suck cause you like mcds and you know you could just make food at home for less!!!" faggots.

Where do you think you are?

freestyle machines may have it in your area, and white castle still carries it. my local meijer had it in their freestyle

the wendys stuft pita was my fast food childhood

youtu.be/QgOvolliaF8

holy damn! totally forgot about these till now but they were indeed fucking awesome!

FRIED pie from McDs

looks like it would have a taste and texture that is similar to the Taco Bell pies.

yeah. it's similar. but i would say the closest to McDs would be the pies served at KFC.

things are a bit different where i live (canada) and i dont think KFC has pies here BUT most KFCs are situated in these KFC/Taco Bell hybrid shops so im guessing its a similar recipe.

My bro used to work a checkers and bring home a fuckload of them apple pies at night. So good.

Shit... I feel like I remember having this as a munchkin.

Did they ever have this in Canada? When was it axed? I would have had it around or before 2000, I believe.

yes they had it in canada and they axed it a couple of years ago and switched it with orange soda. some locations have this orange hi-c shit now but its not as good.

They have orange Fruitopia in Canada now and have since maybe 2005 or so? Maybe a bit after that or before that. I didn't really pay attention as a young guy.

From the brief search I just did, I can Fruitopia was mostly axed in the US but still exists in some Mcds locations. Anyway, our orange Mcds drink today tastes similar to the old orange, I think I can remember the taste, it used to be pretty sweet, almost syrupy.

>discontinued

Really? We still have these in kangarooland, they have custard and apple on occasion too, best shit ever

Shit that's discontinued? Tell me they still have strawberry fruitopia

>tfw your parents take you to mcdonalds and you mix all the sodas together to make some weird yet delicious concoction

McDonald's still makes them but their blt sucks now

r/fastfood

these are available in the uk

uk.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-gets-rid-of-orange-hi-c-people-are-furious-2017-8

yes it fking is you retard

;_;

Why did it have to go

WHY