How would you describe the woman's hair from this clip? I am trying to write a story and I like the style...

How would you describe the woman's hair from this clip? I am trying to write a story and I like the style, but I just can't seem to get the description right without going into way too much detail...

here is a still shot it that helps

Bushy.

Like the fur of a snow fox.

kawajiri is a god

> she danced all in between
> a wispéd maiden there
> whose mane of wolven white
> singed
> infringed
> like afterglows of light
> her flaxen-pallid hair
> a savage-crowned selene

This is the only honest way to do it. It is also an example of hyperreality and postmodernism:

'The Animatrix' was a 2003 American-Japanese anthology anime film produced by the directors of the influential 1999 science fiction movie 'The Matrix'. In one of the stories, 'Program', a woman's loyalty is tested in a battle simulation set in feudal Japan. Her hair was like the hair of the woman's avatar in the simulation.

Like a big load-a cum flowin thru the air...

(You), m'lord poetry

bushy flowing hair like mane

I'm pretty sure that's not actually hair. I usually see it on samurai or whatever, so I think it's some kind of accessory.

samurai generals*

A snow fox's mane or like two patches of flowing, icy snow over rock.

conversely,

"Her hair looked like shit and was retarded."

yeti-like

like me mam in the '80s

depends entirely on the tonality of the text and (you)

>Don’t be descriptive; remember that the painter can describe a landscape much better than you can, and that he has to know a deal more about it.

>When Shakespeare talks of the “Dawn in russet mantle clad” he presents something which the painter does not present. There is in this line of his nothing that one can call description; he presents.

80s hairsprayed fashioned to appeal to extreme autists.

clear as day

She had a wolf-pussy, and the carpet matched the drapes.

She looks like Gary Spivey but in an anime.

ya good

It's not hair, it's a headpiece called a Haguma. The red one is Shaguma.

Famously worn by Takeda Shingen

Neat, I did not know that. Have a thing.