When you realize that all philosophers after kant are actually kantian

when you realize that all philosophers after kant are actually kantian

>when you realize all the fruit juice is del montean

How are Nietzsche and Heidegger Kantian?

Nietzsche's initial metaphysic is Schopenhauerian, i.e. Kantian, and Blattner has pretty much correctly argued that Heidegger is a transcendental (temporal) idealist

PROLEGOMENA FOR ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS WHICH WILL BE ABLE TO COME FORWARD AS SCIENCE

i think everyone afterwards was just intimidated by the pure cock power of this man

I've only read division 1 of BT so I can't talk much about H. But I really don't see how Nietzsche is a Kantian. What to you is a Kantian? Everyone is a Kantian really, just like every physicist is Newtonian

everyone is everything. philosophy is just language games

shit i forgot all about this guy, thanks man for the nostalgia trip

KANT BTFO

Wanna explain this? I think I get it but not totally confident.

It describes the same thing that OP said basically. Kant and most post-Kantian philosophers attempt to substitute a theory of knowledge for knowledge itself by ordering their thinking along the lines of a knowing/being duality instead of one reality where they are the same, which is the domain of true metaphysics.

I meant to quote you here

they kant scape it!

Nigger I'm not going to turn my head sideways to read this shit

when you realise most philosophers including kant had absolutely no affect on anything and academia/Veeky Forums just projects them onto the present and history because they have nothing better to do

There's basically only three philosophers, maybe even two. Plato/Aristotle and Kant.

You keep your hands off my boy Hegel, pal.

Hegel is still Kantian.

You clearly need to read the last volume of Geschichte der Philosophie.

Wittgenstein... easy on the kids making language games with your anus

Seriously though, only Metaphisics is a language game

>Schopenhauerian, i.e. Kantian