ITT: Signs you're about to enter a shit establishment

ITT: Signs you're about to enter a shit establishment

Menu includes chicken Caesar salad and wrap sandwiches. Almost a sure bet the place will be shit.

Has anyone ever eaten at Guy's restaurant before being shut down? What was it like?

Get back to work union pussies.

Really love it when someone forces the "posting exactly the same thing word for word every day sometimes before the last one has even fallen off page 10" meme it's really cool

Really love it when someone forces the "posting exactly the same thing word for word every day sometimes before the last one has even fallen off page 10" meme it's really cool

Indian at the counter.

I posted this thread two months ago. Relax.

water is served in plastic cups

like living in flavortown for a day, my friend

I've never seen this before. Are you sure you just weren't at home with mommy?

>heh I'll gladly be a wagecuck today for bragging rights over my superiors tomorrow

yeah, it was a shitty chinaman place

WHats wrong with chicken Caesar salad?

There's nothing wrong with the dish itself, but the context it appears in. Like wrap sandwiches it isn't something that would appear on any serious menu. Because no chef is excited about these foods. Chicken Caesar in particular is a lazy dish for people who don't really know what they want to eat. Seeing it on the menu is a sure sign whoever put the menu was phoning it in because they know the customers who will be eating there really don't give a fuck. It's not the dish itself, but what it means. It means you're eating at a place that isn't good.

>welcome to the union, that'll be 400 dollars initiation and 50 dollars a month from your barely above minimum paycheck please

The owner/waiter is falling asleep in his table and they still have the "BIG OPENING" sign attached to the front window. Silly gooks.

TV screens

pictures of the food

Fair enough. It's a guilty pleasure for me though. That garlic goodness.

>barely above minimum

lol

>customers are obese
>customers clap when their food arrives

>customers are obese
This is the number one red flag, and the only one you need. It works without fail every time: it will catch you at olive garden, cheesecake factory, golden corral, etc., but it will also help you steer clear of overpriced false-fine-dining chain steakhouses.

Again it's more what chicken Caesar on the menu says about the restaurant than the dish itself. It's an indicator. Other such indicators include chicken nuggets/tenders if it's not a fast food place, a kid's menu, bottles of ketchup on the tables, salads served with bottled dressings instead of house made, shrimp/chicken Alfredo on menu and plain broccoli or "mixed vegetables" offered as a side dish. Those are all warning signs.

>welcome to the union, we just negotiated a big pay raise and extra days vacation
>be sure to call the boss a filthy kike whenever you see him. Don't worry, he can't do shit to us!

If it's in an area with lots of foot traffic during daytime hours and there are open tables.

>its a "scratch kitchen"
>happy hour stuff is plastered on the front of the place with a banner
>lots of black customers

unions are usually shit. you get a small pay raise in trade for union dues, you have really comflicting retarded rules for both the corporation and your union that make no sense, the way PTO is done is always a clusterfuck, the union doesnt give a shit, its just a way for them to farm you too.

>things that never happen: the post
i've had the graduate student union sapping my pay and they did absolutely fuck all for me. i remember one of their pointless emails was about making the contracts gender neutral. yeah that's really fucking helping out.

exactly. fuck unions, its almost always nigger garbage. im being serious when I say ive never even heard of a union helping someone.
im in a union and I cant even use pto for over a year. I have pto on paper, but part of what my union settled with for a raise was not being able to go on a vacation fucking ever apparently. thanks, guys.

Unions are shit. They served a purpose 100 years ago but now they suck ass

considerably better than the new york times review said.

Unions today benefit boomers and only boomers.

I mean, I'm thankful I don't work 100 hours in a factory 7 days a week. Unions have helpt us out

>Unions have helpt us out
Now doubt. The problem today is figuring where they help and where they hurt. In Germany, for example unions and corporations work together toward the good of both workers and the bottom line. In the US the relationship is more confrontational, which sours people on union membership.

The obese can be found everywhere. Lurking among us in the shadows. Very very big shadows.

>lots of black customers

But user, that's how you find a good BBQ place.

>we just negotiated a big pay raise and extra days vacation

>chicken Caesar
>being this much of a fag

Any restaurant that has a banner in place of a proper sign.

in my country you don't even need to be a part of a union to get some of the benefits. basically the unions raise the minimum wage for everyone since almost every company signs an agreement with the unions ensuring their workers gain the same perks regardless of being in the union or not.

Name a better than mediocre place that has it on the menu. You can't.

Maybe in the deep south. If you're in a "great migration" northern area you stay tf away from majority-black eateries unless they have been extremely vetted.

McDonald's.

"support our troops" on a sticker on the window.

You're proving my point.

Wendys

You are wrong imofamalam.union helped me get 7 years payout and 1year back pay. My work fired me for having a second job and turning down shifts and double time. Stopped scheduling me because of it. Raped that company for money but I also had been threatened several times and had a few fights which cameras showed wasn't me inatigating

>halting American progress

I'm fresh out of lockk up 152hours detained. Caught with 2.3g herowin, 50.6g cocaine 45g crack cocaine. I think this user is prisonboundhomie took the gun wrap cuz he is a faggot and if let him touch my booty, fuck nigga knew it was

seen any glow in the dark CIA niggers lately, Terry?

Only RCMP and tpo m80.

Any place you haven't already been to before.

Your aunties place fagget

>Everyone looks at you when you come in.

>Employee is smoking outside and say they will be right with you.

>Waitress slides feet.

this is a good one

i spun aroun 420 degrees and walked out once when this happened. it was a chinese place, i was by myself. Passed by it a million times but decided to give it a shot. all the employees were sitting at a table eating and talking loudly, they all stopped and stared at me. nope. im too autistic to deal with that kind of attention and silence.

>Everyone looks at you when you come in.
Wait, why would this happen in the first place? And why is it a bad sign? Is it because you walked in on a mafia meeting or some crazy shit?

it means the place isn't busy and the employees don't have an area in the back to sit around. Generally means a small shitty place with low traffic.

Oh, everyone as in the employees. I thought you meant customers too.

it was fine, a little pricey but normal for the location

That too it means they didn't think anyone else came in this place.

Sounds like they were up to some sketchy shit. Your life might have even been in danger without you knowing it.

>"farm to table" one the menu somewhere

I shit you not, whenever I see this I stand up and walk out.

I support right to work

Vegan versions of non-vegan dishes

peanut shells on the floor

>we just negotiated another huge pay cut and loss of all accumulated vacation time
>also if you tell anyone your uniforms are toxic we'll rat you out to the company

Women employed.

>right to work
you can work all you want but if there are too many people and not enough jobs then wages will go down.

goteem
pfft, gas station meals?
Poor lighting.

totally empty at 12:30

Those multi-colored Christmas lights in the windows all year around.

>people talking about non-labor unions

A union that isn't able to call for an industry-wide national strike has little to no power. In countries where this is actually possible the unions have been able to significantly improve working conditions and wages. Though sometimes at the cost of some factories closing down or people being laid off.

Shut the fuck up loser