What kind of tobacco does Veeky Forums like? I like Winston red cigarettes...

What kind of tobacco does Veeky Forums like? I like Winston red cigarettes. I used to like Camel filters but they changed the blend and package back in 2008.

>I don't know the difference between food and drugs.
Delete thread, bye.

I used to smoke winstons, because people would bum them less compared to Marlbro reds.

Marlboro reds are one of the worst cigarettes, I'm amazed they are still considered a premium brand. They burn way too fast, have a bad draw, and tastes like pure chemicals, not good tobacco.

Agreed, every time I have bought a pack of reds at the bar I end up giving the remainder of it to some homeless guy.

Go back to b please

Cigarettes just burn too hot. It's like letting a cheap cigar dry out and then huffing on it like a vaccuum. Or puffing on a pipe too often.

Speaking of pipes, I really like Frog Morton. There are several brands of premium tobacco, but the mixes they come up with are my favorite.

american spirits are my favorite, but they are kind of pricey and a little too strong for chain smoking, so I more often get camels or marlboro 27s

agreed. seriously lucky if you get five drags on a cigarette

I use cigarette tubes and a roller comes out to about 14$ a carton

American Spirits light blue. Smoking anything else makes me feel like shit in the morning. But I am always the asshole taking 10+ minutes to smoke a single fag.

When I smoked, I liked camel crush, and kamel red. I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, but I'll smoke cigars occasionally if I go out. An area I frequent used to be known for cigar rolling so I can get high quality shit there.

Red Prince, none of that light shit

I smoke the same ones, once you switch to spirits it's hard to smoke anything else. Especially while drinking

If you're smoking straights you're a fucking chump. imo any loose tobacco brand is better than 95% of all straights. Loose tastes better, smells better, is less oily so your hands don't reek after one, you pay a little more than you would for a 20 pack and you get 40-50 from loose, the only downside being that you have to roll them yourself, which takes like a minute after some practice. I don't mind the brand, I smoke gold leaf because I'm poor, but even that is nicer than most straights.

Marlboro black slates. Im extremely new to smoking and ive tried alot of menthol. These hit me the hardest. Taste is meh.

Camel Wides beeotch

Smoked rollies for a couple of years but recently gone back to straights. Expensive and can easily run out but pack more of a punch i guess. Don’t know where you are but in Uk gold leaf has to be one of the worst!

This is a cooking board. You should be vaping because better taste.

>takes a minute
are you twelve? It takes 15 seconds top

>cigarette smokers pretending they care about taste

Yeah bro I'm sure that's a big deal as you suck down a nicotine hit stood outside in the rain