Well Veeky Forums?

Well Veeky Forums?

u feel me F A M

between the three? churches but it's still unbelievably disgusting even though I enjoy it.

>unbelievably disgusting
>I enjoy it
I'm getting mixed signals here.

thinking about the average worker there plus the fact it basically squirts out oil with every bite. it's disgusting but it's a guilty pleasure, you don't have anything that you eat that you know is dubious in origin/ingredients?

>dubious in origin
I do feel kinda bad about the ethics of pic related, now that you mention it.

For me it is popeyes spicy fried chicken legs.

Looks good to me. I'd eat a baby, I have always wondered how human tastes anyways.

Well you can't beat the price, so I get it now and then. I do feel bad about eating baby, but, guilty pleasure I guess.

CANES

This guy has the best chicken

Bojangles

Fucking this

>chicken burger

>chicken
>burger

That's not a real burger, it's a chicken sandwich.

unless they were using ground chicken, betcha never thought of that huh did ya?!

Any other answer is wrong

Is Jacks good? Never had it.

The best chicken fingers I’ve ever had was this place in a truckstop on the border of Alabama and Georgia. The breading/seasoning wasn’t very salty which was weird cuz you’re so used to fast food chicken places using salt to cover up bland meat. It didn’t need it though cuz the meat was so moist and flavorful on its own.

For me, it is the Church's Chicken

unironically, Cluck U

Jack’s chicken is pretty mediocre and expensive for what it is.

Everytime I go to KFC, the store is ran by poor quality workers who give shitty dried food that's been sitting out too long.

Popeye's has more white people working so the store generally runs better.

Ironically the Popeye's I usually go to is worse when there's more whites working. Plus 9/10 times a black is putting your order together they throw in extra pieces of chicken. Like I always order the 3 piece tendies because most of the time it ends up being 4 or 5 pieces.

Indi's for traditional chicken, KFC for tenders and popcorn chicken, popeyes for biscuits, sides and sauce.

Are you black?

Albertsons.

I've noticed this too. The running back for my university's football team used to work there and I would order a 3 piece and wind up with 10. He'd always hand it to me grinning his impossibly white teeth and say, "Here ya go buddy! Have a bless-ed day!"

Now they ran off all the melanin and hired a bunch of crabby old jews instead. Oh yeah I sure love getting a tender that is all breading and no meat. I wanted sauce? Well I just get one and I can split it with my friend between both of our meals. Thanks Mr. Goldstein.

Their fried chicken is hit and miss, sometimes its just tendons and grease

IT'S AN ALBINO NINJA!

>tfw you don't want to fuck user as his anime character because she's ugly as sin

Cane's a shit

Leave Froppy out of this you mentally crippled fuck or I'll slaughter your entire fucking family.

Everybody knows this is best. Try the no. 6 with extra dip.

>Cane's is the shit
I agree

No. It's a shit. Golden Chick or Chicken Express are better. Not leaps and bounds better, mind you, but better. Cane's shoulda stayed in that shit hole of a state and drowned during Katrina.

I'd much rather just get some chicken from my local deli. It's always better than the shit that comes from these places.

the McChicken unironically is for me the best

Chicken from Popeye's
Sandwiches from KFC
Fries from Church's

All shit compared to something you get from an actual eatery, but that goes without saying

apparently like pork

Grocery store fried chicken is the best when it's fresh and it's so much cheaper then any of the fast food places too. I can get 8 pieces for 8bucks, where at like kfc it'd be double that.

>Fried Chicken
>Cringeworthy use of emojis
You can tell an attention whoring nigger made that picture for Facebook.

this is correct. based publix

Popeyes extra spicy my man!
>tfw the closest popeyes to me is 400 km away

Never had Churches but Popeyes is much better than KFC
I had KFC a couple days ago on a whim and it was incredibly salty

my nog of niggyton. My publixs dont sell spicy:(.

Of those three? Popeye's.
Popeye's > Church's >> KFC

>UK
fuck outta here, Muhammad

Still called a chicken sandwich

Which one would Jamie Oliver eat?

Bojangles

It's Popeyes and it's not close. Best overall chicken joint out of all of them. Chik-fil-a has the best chicken sandwich tho.

>KFC
Trash Tier
>Popeyes
>order a 6 pc spicy end up with 3-4 spicy and the rest mild
>Churches
oil tier

>no Bojangle's
dropped

>who got
why do blacks think they deserve to be treated the same as everyone else?

>why do blacks think they deserve to be treated the same as everyone else?
Why do you believe you have the authority to point someone's wrong doing in a simple joke?

>implying blacks speak like retards as a joke

>everything is a gag

Is the ghost pepper Popeyes on fleek or no?

Out of those? Popeyes. Best chicken is Chik Fil A, though.

Kenneys fried chicken in Virginia

Chesters fried chicken is a close 2nd

All of those are shit, but that's to be expected when you post nigger garbage from facebook.

me and a few friends went and got KFC, Chik-fil-a, and Popeyes for a tendie off. Popeyes won unanimously.

PUBLIX IS WHATS UP MY MAN
THEY CHICKEN ALWAYS MOIST

>Indis

Their sides are all shit, nice to see a fellow Louisbro here though

It's really weird that a grocery store sells the best fried chicken

Not American, so its probably different in the states.

Popeye's > KFC > Church's

The quality of Church's chicken pieces is horrible. They do however have the best menu. The milanesa chicken breast and the Mexican chicken breast are among the best items in a fast food restaurant, not to mention that they recently introduced their new crispy fries to replace their old soggy fries, leaving KFC with the worse fries in the market.

Talking about chicken, how is Chick-fil-a? Do they sell buckets of chicken like KFC? There no CFA in my country.

I genuinely feel bad for states that don’t have Bojangles and have to make do with Church’s or KFC.

grocery store fried chicken is the best. It's tasty and affordable. KFC get the fuck outta here asking for $20 for 8 pieces.

I'm from New Orleans. As a city, we are distrustful of chain restaurants. But Popeye's is acceptable. It seems to be better here than anywhere else. What's good, you ask?

Get your chicken spicy and you must get a biscuit or 5. All sides are acceptable but the read beans and dirty rice are delicious. P

Chic-fil-A.

no just nugs and chicken sammiches and wraps. the wraps are really good. and the quality of everything is 10x better than just about any other fast food place I can think of

fuck yall rasing canes

I used to have a job that would bring me by a Love's truck stop with a Chester's in it and damn that's some good chicken. Those big-ass jojo potatoes were great too.

All the grocery store fried chicken around here is too dry and salty. Safeway has a pretty good wing bar, though. Love the buffalo ranch wings.

What the fuck?! My store ONLY sells spicy.

This is true but their fries are amazing

its $10 for 8 in canadaland

Cane's.

This is the only right answer.

Bush’s

Cane's is boring chicken that you have to slather in meme sauce to give it flavor

The correct answer is Lee's Chicken

All the breasts and thighs are nauseatingly greasy. The chicken they use for their sandwiches and wraps are more palatable.

>2015
>first Cane's in town under construction
>ask friends from out of town if they've heard of it before
>"oh yeah dude, it's awesome, you're gonna love it"
>couple months later it opens, go about a week after
>order a meal, sit down, chow down
>mfw
It's literally the most flavorless chicken I've ever gotten from a restaurant, it would be absolute trash without the sauce

do I have to go to richmond for this?

Popeyes is fucking great, only problem is it loses all taste once it gets cold once then you can't even touch the skin after that. Best mash and gravy though

>only one church's in entire city
>gets replaced with a fucking Chinese fast food that belongs to a local chain
>only one Popeyes
>they start charging for sauce cups unless you ordered tendies
My fucking mixed goto of Popeyes fries and church mash are fucking ruined

as with all fried chicken, you have to eat it right when it's hot and fresh. even 10-30 mins under heat lamp will make it lose taste.

Popeyes blows KFC out of the water. Fuck that PeopsiCo shit pandering to the filthy casuals. That includes you btw faggot.

KFC is so bad, does anybody even go there anymore

Nashville user here

The fact that Church's Bland ass disgusting bullshit is on there is pathetic.

Also in terms of food chain Popeye's is best for Spicy or just overall really.

KFC is best if you just want huge pieces of chicken.

Church's is fucking horrid and needs to be thrown in the trash immediately.

Mrs. Winners is decent.

Bojangles is meh, wasn't impressed.

Prince's Chicken is good for heat, nothing else.

Bolton's is a good mixture of hot and tasty.

Chic-fil-a is just, "ok." It's not bad, but it's nothing stupendous.

Cock of the Walk is overpriced for what it is.

Pepperfire is the same as Prince's it's just hot to be hot and has no actual taste to it.

>MUH NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN
Fuck right off with your meme chicken

I'm sorry you don't embrace the goodness of properly spiced fried chicken.

Nashville poster here, what of Hattie bs

I don't think I've had Hattie Bs. I've heard of it, but generally tend to never go near one. I'm over towards the Berry hill area and try to go no where near the gulch if I can.

I hate America so goddamn much.

Why tho? genuinely curious.

This. Ive had all 4 and bojangles wins hands down. Popeyes is probably the worst. Tastes overcooked to me.

he's just obsessed with America like most non Americans

This.

I'm the guy who fries makes it at my local store. If I fry a batch and then go on break, it's fantastic.

If i'm there on a day off shopping and I'm not sure how long it's been sitting, I'll pass.

I just can't understand it. Literally 90% of the threads on this board just end with Brits complaining about America in some fashion. It's a mixture of making me laugh and full of pity.