Are these better then Takis?

Are these better then Takis?

I refuse to try them because it's such a shameless ripoff and attempt to capitalize on a demographic's clueless loyalty

These were out in my area before I ever saw or heard of takis

Do they have takis outside of Mexico? I though many people thought they were too spicy. Or is it le 56% meme.

yes all over the USA

Well, yeah, it's basically takis branded for white people, so it makes sense that you'd start seeing them first in some places. That said, I do want to come down on the side of "may the superior product win" or "the market serves people according to their desire," but I just hope that these don't overshadow takis for the sole reason of brand recognition, you know?

Taki's out right now

They're really not that spicy.

yes but i make money from one and not the other

what do you do?

There's an unbranded version here that is soy flavored. No other flavors available. I said to the guy stacking shelves that I don't like soy and he told me to fuck off

i sell chips you dense motherfucker

lol do u drive those old piece of shit trucks

from time to time, yes. i'm told it builds character.

do the takis sell well?

depends on the area, but yes.
where they sell, they sell very well. and with the ongoing invasion, they move almost anywhere at this point.

most popular is the purple bag I assume? Also do they sell well in more suburban areas?

they do best where there are more nonwhites. walk into any ethnic grocery store and takis are like 50 percent of their salty snack space.

Yea thats what I figured, although they are popping up all over in my mainly white town

wal mart has pretty good off brand takis, but i like that purple bag

I just recently started seeing them and i live in canada. Wont buy them because im wary of mexican made foods but dinamita were pretty good.