Webm thread

Post webms related to food and cooking

14% OC is recommended

Neat concept, poor execution. All those dips look horrendous. Especially the cheese dip.

What the FUCK is that even supposed to be?

It's nice to know that if, say, I was out of eggs and needed to make an emulsion, I could use chickpea water, but other than that, FUCK VEGAN MAYONNAISE.

I fucking hate this so much. The way it's trying to be presented as some brilliant way to church up fucking pigs in a blanket. This is redneck haute cuisine

can someone post the webm of that girl passing out while having blood taken?

frittata to go

>let's make absolutely sure everyone's fingers on and in everything

not sure how it relates to Veeky Forums

but ok

It's like all his videos exist to prove his mental retardation and that he needs a caregiver at all times

Creative but kind of hipster looking. I’m not sure how well hot dogs fit into that whole mix.

I'd do that too desu. I'm afraid of needles and the massive dump of adrenaline followed by blood loss fucks with me.

When I gave blood and didn't pass out I was well chuffed

wow that was fast, thanks. how funny that you named it Heroin

does he have a syndrome or something

It happens surprisingly often.

Argh I so want chocolate chip cookies again. I also want to know that recipe since the cookies look soft.

This too. It looks like it’s dumped out of a jar

>since the cookies look soft

bake balls instead of disks, that's it

I’m scared to watch this while eating.

I didn't know it was possible to overcook and undercook a dish

I’ve done that- and in that recipe they obviously flatten out to disks. But especially given how nicely they browned them I don’t see how I could pull it off. If I get them past raw-looking they turn out fairly hard. Alternatively, you can add lots of extra flour and then they keep their shape but by that point they taste more bland too.

>14% OC is recommended
Why does the recommended OC keep shrinking?

I hope those are dead.

satan pls

I need this.

I don’t want to watch that. I hope they are dead too.

>and what do you want to be when you grow up Sailor Moon?
>I want to place crabs!

after my initial freakout, i just kept watching in amazement...maybe one day they'll put these on those ppl who star on the 600+lb life to make sure they've been monitoring their diets

Make bigger cookies and bake at a slightly lower temp. Most recipes say to bake at 375F but do 350F instead. Bigger cookies will stay softer too. They should be soft when they're just out of the oven, but once they've fulled cooled they harden a bit and can be softened again by microwaving for a few seconds.

That looks neat but like way too much work.

it would ruin the meat if they were dead, also im pretty sure they cant feel pain, at least not in the way humans do

This was satisfying to watch

holy shit that looks really good actually.

i'd eat like 5 of those in 1 sitting

They're alive, and in the video you can actually hear them screaming

change the crepe to spam and the whipped cream to mayo, and I'm in

>change the crepe to spam and the whipped cream to mayo, and I'm in

that's easily the stupidest thing i've ever seen

Ever lower standards

I wouldnt mind just doing the frosting part. not sure how i would feel putting cake in and out of the freezer

A classic

I know these hands...

Got the other ones?

lewd

what's this madness

I guess I can dump some until I get tired of caching captchas. I'm just grabbing the whole folder so there might be some bad edits that I forgot to remove

>kosher salt
what

Nu-trek is for faggots

it's lasagna with more work

neat

What's wrong with you people? I've had about 8 blood samples taken this week while watching the entire time. Just got pissed off when they fucked up one vein and had to try another. I look like a heroin addict with all the arm bruises with holes.

Thanks mate

It's okay as a substitute, I do it sometimes. Real buttermilk is a lot thicker though which means you can add more of it and end up with moister pancakes or whatever you're making, so still use actual buttermilk if you can

it's tremendously common but eh just pretend to be hard since you don't have it easier than actual accomplishment

fucking sharing an icecream?
god

...made me hard

>has never seen the term kosher salt

The only reason you come to Veeky Forums is to spam Jack webms.

If you're gonna make that just make cannellonis instead what the hell is wrong with people

A lot of quick cooking videos like those are just made to look good or interesting, but not actually be the most logical thing to do. As long as it gets people interested in food and cooking I guess but I feel like a lot of these are just for people who will upvote and share it and never make it.

>takes it out of the oven
>"so you can see it's still not done"
>grabs it with bare hands
hmm

If you're going to pretend it's 400 F you should probably not handle it with your bare hands.

now that's just mean

I'm sure there is someone who has beaten his meat inside one of those things