Who puts butter on pasta?

Who puts parmesan on pasta

melt..

half a stick of butter
half cream cheese
the same of 2% milk
4 garlic cloves to soak.
Basil to taste

oh and add grated kirkland parm reg. 2 tbsp.

Spaghetti is for children but yes...
simple pasta with just a bit of butter...maybe some garlic.
Not everything has to be covered in tomato sauce.
Any combination of
olive oil
butter
hard cheese
garlic
fresh herbs
cracked pepper

Fucking simple and amazing.
Salt the fucking water.

>Spaghetti is for children
So Italians are children?

Who puts pasta on pasta?

Pasta Puttanesca is for children. Dude stop trying to front when you're a 15 year fuck up. Also I hate you for making me use the retarded term "front".

butter & parm on hot pasta is great.
just make sure to add some salt & pepper

and basil and some bacon and learning how to cook fucking pasta that shouldn't be something from a college dorm.

You gaping assholes need to have your shitty pasta taken away from you. Make your own for once and stop fucking up the cuisine.

getting lectured by someone with 4 crappy Santoku knives

the same people that call it noodles

Puttanesca is good though

Sharpened to a hairs edge, because I'm not a fucking idiot. Cheap metal, expensive stones. Not like you're understand.

Here's what some dipshit gook did.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dFFEBnY0Bo

I know you're in the weeds of life, but give it a look.

That is disgusting.

Until you taste it on linguine. Bitch all you want like a bitch but when you taste it it's creamy deliciousness. Put that with a garlic roja garlic bread and you have a great pasta.

I know you're too fucking kid like to know but that's a very savoury filling dish.

I cook that shit down, then pour it into ice cube trays so I can make pasta whenever I want.

Italians do.

This guy is right btw. As long as you sharpen regularly according to the speed of the wear, the quality of the knife means jack shit. Maybe the shape and ergonomics but the cutting action is 100% dependent on your stones.

I idiot proofed it by eliminating the stones. Toy to Strop. It's so much easier to get a razor edge. Normal people don't get this.

I have a $20 dexter chinese chef's knife I've been using for 15+ years. It works great and I actually prefer it know that it is about 3 inches wide instead of 4 from sharpening. Having said that, I would be wary of a $1 dollar store knife. I want my chef's knife's to have a firm backbone since I often cut through hard objects. Having a blade that moves around like a filleting knife is asking for trouble in that situation.

I used to sharpen blades for chef friends, I stopped creating arthritis and just figured out a fast system.

Dude if you've never had pasta with butter and parmesan you're fucking missing out, I feel bad for you

>he uses inferior fats like olive oil for the meme status

Yes.

Italians

>no pesto
user...

that poor cat
i need that toilet seat though
fucking russians

Better steels don't need to be sharpened as often, which is an advantage. Dollar store knives are also more likely to chip or crack, or have the handle break. They are just as good as cutting when sharpened though.