Hey there, i am wondering if there is anyone who is willing to purchase and send me Chef Boyarde Ravioli cans!

Hey there, i am wondering if there is anyone who is willing to purchase and send me Chef Boyarde Ravioli cans!

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanfoodstore.com/products.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's your address user

Its in Norway, is it possible?

I have old ones in my house left by the previous owner, just tell me where to send them.

How old exactly, i am willing to eat it if it isn't rat poison.

Are you some kind of Ameriboo? I assure you they have a chemical taste that would offend you. Look up the ingredients.

you're not missing much. they give you terrible gas

I'll buy a bunch for you if you'll fly me up to Norway and let me live with you, I'm a qt neet grill who can bake tasty foods and wants to die

Less than four years, but don't quote me on that. I was saving them for Halloween.

how big is your penis?

If you bring me a couple of cans, i might consider.

>qt
>Wants to die
Nah.

It is avarage, send me food.

I'll bring you all the cans you want bby

it's
>current year
who doesn't want to die by now?

Good, now tits or gtfo.

You don't understand, i have this craving for ravioli.

how do they get that cat food into the pasta ?

Deal OP, just send .00001 BTC per can to cover shipping costs & I'll hook you up

If only i'd know, i would be making it myself.

Sorry user, i do not deal in crypto. I would however still accept a can pf delicious ravioli.

So you're just looking for attention. Gotcha Sweetums

The ravioli and mini raviolis are the only product I'd eat cold, straight from the can. It's trashy but strangely delicious. Well, that sardines and herring.

>be in florida for hurricane irma
>no power, only have beefaroni and other chef boyardee products
>eat this shit for days
>my asshole is exploding at this point, terrible sickly gas
>whole apartment smells like shit
>rename it the "'roni room".

dont eat this shit

Understandable. Never mind, i will just go order pizza.

Canned food lasts a long fucking time. I doubt any canned chef boyardee product ever produced has expired yet.

Food items are required to have an expiration date even if they don't expire within that time. Canned good are alright if not contaminated, punctured, or rusted through; pretty much indefinitely.

Yeah that's what I meant, actually expired as in gone bad, not just gone past the date.

Hey user I will legit 100% mail you some chef boyardee international if you promise to send some Lutefisk or some smoked fish or any other kind of Norwegian food that I cant get in the US.

Its fucking expensive to ship though. USPS is the cheapest ive found and it will still be like 80 bucks. FedEx and UPS are like $200.

Im serious about this. Make me an offer that's worth it on here and then ill post my email. Ill send you as many Chef Boyardee cans that can fit in a 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" Box if you can make me an offer that will be worth it. Ill include some other American goodies too.

What kind of Norwegian food can you send me, user?

You're not reading the OP correctly. You need to spend 80 in shipping and maybe 3 in product. Furthermore, he's missing out on premier canned cuisine.

I dont mind spending 15 bucks to buy a bunch of cans if im already going to spend $86+ on shipping.

Im not going to do it though if I dont get something in return.

Also there's American food stores in bigger european cities you could probably also find Chef B at. Like in Antwerpen, Berlin, Paris, etc.

theamericanfoodstore.com/products.html

>Im not going to do it though if I dont get something in return.
Selfish.

This could be a cool moment for 2 anons to experience international cuisine that they wouldnt ordinarily be able to try.

Im poor, though. Which is why it's hard to justify dropping $86+ unless I know I can also be getting a box of delicious food.

If you think that's selfish then feel free to send him a box yourself.

To be fair, unless you really want to vomit yourself to death, its not worth shipping lutefisk. I will however be willing to send you literally anything else then lutefisk.

Sent ;)

I am Hungarian, so i can also send you some Hungarian food in asdition to whatever else you are interested in from Norway.

they changed the formula
I get them when I go to stop n shop because they are price locked at $1 each but this time they were different than normal. Much more bland, the sauce wasn't as sweet or as savory
I normally really like them but after eating 3 different cans and realizing all of them had this problem I am no longer a customer

I definitely want some sort of packaged smoked fish and lingonberry jam.

Im not familiar with Hungarian food at all. Or Norwegian food for that matter. What do you think would be a good shelf stable/canned food to send to an American? What do you like to eat that you think others need to try?

Make a list and if I like it I swear Ill send you some chef B and anything else you want.

ravioli ravioli, give this thread the death it deservesioli

Lay off the Ravioli there bud.

Fucking kek "roni room"