NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2sz9zn
youtube.com/watch?v=GHffclCWBnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that shit was bomb though?

not as good as regular mac n cheese.

Bitch, I only like HARD mac!

You have to be tarded to use this shit. Buy elbow macaroni, corn starch, milk and cheddar cheese.

And then you're not an, eating shit from cardboard idiot.

oh, and a tbsp of butter. You can't fuck that shit up. grate the cheddar, coat the cheddar in corn starch with your stupid fingers, butter in the sauce pan, milk in the sauce pan. Melt the goddamn cheese in the saucepan add the cooked elbow mac.

It's almost faster than you opening that box with your penis and cooking it.

People who hate convenience foods have never had a job

It's not "convenient" you dullard. I worked in the lab at 3M that made the Post It note, designed viscometers, dental curing devices and tape adhesive testing machines called "ten-bond" machines.

I work, I cook, I know how fucking stupid you are.

Oh right, and I made a AT&T fiber distribution box in 2 days that made those assholes 300k in a single meeting.

This might retarducate you.

dailymotion.com/video/x2sz9zn

Wow, you worked a yuppie job where you just have to sit at a desk all day

Bravo numale. In any case, had you ever worked an actual job, you would know that good meals are few and far between during the work day.

An electro-mechanical services lab isn't a fucking desk job you basement dwelling idiot.

I, in one day, designed shit on a CAD, walked over, tried to dodge a selenium laced tube that would make me sick if I touched it, Started a german lathe to work on that dental mould and the tool ended up shooting over my shoulder because I set the cut too deep.

I worked for a living, you stupid cunt. I also built a perchlorate bubble tank to make circuit board for test equipment.

I know you're too stupid to know.. most things, but I just wish you wouldn't try so hard to be stupid. It makes me think humanity is going to die.

I built this, only it was 10x bigger at 3M Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHffclCWBnw

So I can make fucking Macaroni, you depressing person.

Does anyone remember what they called the extra cheese version of Easy Mac? I remember it had ridged noodles like Penne.

nobody cares (you) faggot

I know, I just wanted you to know how fucking stupid you were.

why did some faggot choose this thread in particular to blog about how edgy his job is

Because you stupid assholes need a wake up call. You gibbles live in your basements knowing literally nothing about anything. I want you to wake up or fucking eat a bullet. I assume you're all gently emitting feces into your clothes.

have you figured out that "edgy" doesn't work for every idea yet? You're really just a child. You're that kid a father ends up depressed about.

It works for edgy ideas.

Like Logan Paul. Your quality for fuck up.

>"actual" job
You realize there's a reason that salary is often inversely correlated with the amount of physical labor a job reauires, yes? Literally anyone can "work hard". You're deluded if you think having a shitty job is somehow superior to having a good one.

Also, I work 50 hours a week and refuse to eat ""convenience"" foods. You're looking for excuses to justify your shit palate and/or laziness

I can't even parse that stupidity. Explain or go drink yourself to death. You sounded stupid, work on that.

are you retarded?

stick with that. You'll get far. Sorry, gotta go get a coke.

This should be a new pasta, it's fucking retarded sounding and filled with dumbass jargon that makes it funny to read out loud

So you're just a kid that doesn't get anything. Good for you. Stop knowing things. You're that stupid asshole that can't even get into college because he's underachieving

Keep going........
I know you can pull more shit out of your ass.

I'm bored, watching The Watchmen. I just don't give a shit tonight. I'll keep on if your stupid ass, keeps on.

Lol
>Not reading the watchmen

Anyway I'm gonna go 2 bed now, I've overextended my stay here
Goodnight bb I

retreat, you fuck up. I read it back in the 80s.

dude shut the fuck up you're that guy that used to sit in the back of my chemistry class that i didn't like
you're that guy i saw on the street the other day and he dropped his hotdog on the ground

You're a weird dude. Are you on the spectrum?

did you piss in your own mouth and drink it, at any point in life?

probably
yes it was salty

but both of you are the guy that looked at me funny the other day so I am still superior